We love our Y members!
Monday - Friday we will have something special to show our appreciation to you for being a member of our association.
Monday, Feb. 11-AOA Appreciation Day; Free Snacks, drinks, health screening booths, vendor give-aways and much more! Click Here for an itinerary. (MTY)
Tuesday, Feb. 12-9am-11am Summer, from Bliss Salon, will offer free hair consultations and styling or nail polish change (TOM)
Wednesday, Feb. 13-AOA Appreciation Day; Free Snacks, drinks, health screening booths, vendor give-aways and much more! Click Here for an itinerary! (TOM)
-YOGO Express will offer free smoothies from 4-7 (MTY)
Thursday, Feb. 14-Valentines Day Special; bring a 'Sweetheart' guest, for free, to a group fitness class! Space is limited; pick up passes at the member service desk. (MTY)
Friday, Feb. 15-Short Course Championships at the Westside Aquatics Center (Greenville). Come support the Fightin' Sea Cukes!
Saturday, Feb. 16-Ceramics Class
begins. Registration is still open!
All Week - Take a minute to fill out a survey in the lobby at either branch and be entered to win a prize, or click here to take the survey now. We want to hear all about your Y experience!
- Click Here for Team Lean weekly results!
- New Fitness Classes at the Tom!
- M/W/F-Lunch Express Classes
- T/TH-Early 5:30am Classes (Starting in March)
- Contact Simone if you are interested in more spin classes on Monday or Wednesday evenings!
Coming up at the Y:
- Start training now for the Middle Tyger YMCA Triathlon, sponsored by Orthopedic Associates! Registration is now open Online or in person, for the June 1st event!
- Beginning March 1, we will be changing Child Watch hours at the Tom to better accommodate our members' needs! New hours will be posted in the Child Watch area and online.
- Wellness Week at the Tom is February 18-22. Click here for a schedule of events and offerings.
- The Tom will host a ZumbaŽ Fitness Fundraiser on February 22,2013, from 6:45pm-8:00pm. Don't worry; child watch will stay open until you finish. Your donation of $10 will go towards keeping our wellness department up to date.
- Princess & Superhero Breakfast at the Tom: February 23.
- Spring Break Lifeguard Certification Class: April 1-4. Register Here!
For more information about any of these programs or events,
We look forward to seeing you at the Y this week!
Middle Tyger YMCA Thomas E Hannah Family YMCA
720 Shoals Road 151 Ribault Street
Duncan, SC 29334 Spartanburg, SC 29302
(864) 433-9623 (864) 585-0306