Per the January 14, 2013 communication from the Department of Health and Human Services, the new Medicaid Management Information System (NH MMIS Health Enterprise System) is scheduled to go live on April 1, 2013. Below are some critical dates that districts will need to be prepared for:
- February 25, 2013 - Approved districts will have the ability to log in to the new MMIS and set up their account (MSB will assist with this process)
- March 8, 2013 - Last day that HP will process electronic claims
- March 29, 2013 - Last paid date for HPs last financial cycle run
- April 1, 2013 - Health Enterprise's Go Live date
- April 12, 2013 - First paid date for Heath Enterprise's April 5 financial cycle run
- If your district has not submitted their reenrollment application by February 15, 2013 there is a chance that you will not be approved as a provider by the Go Live date of April 1, 2013.
- If your district has not been approved as a provider by April 1, 2013, all Medicaid claims will be denied for reimbursement.
If you have not yet completed the reenrollment process, it is imperative that you do so as soon as possible. Should you need any assistance with this process, please contact your MSB Claims Analyst or Program Specialist.
As indicated by DHHS, there will be a scheduled interruption of the processing and payment of claims ("blackout period"), to last approximately 3 weeks. No claims will be processed or paid by the department during these three weeks.
MSB will continue to collect data from your school districts during this time, and prepare claims for submission as if there were no "blackout period". MSB will submit these claims as soon as Health Enterprise is up and running (scheduled for April 1, 2013).
We are encouraging districts to provide us with their claims data sooner rather than later in the time leading up to the "blackout period" so that we can possibly obtain greater reimbursements for you prior to the "blackout period."
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Director of Operations
p. 800.618.3111 ext. 126