|Campus Interview and IVC Open Forum Schedule for Finalist for VP for Extension, Dean of the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, and Director of UAES
Dr. Rolando Flores
Today, Monday, April 22
· 2:30-3:30 p.m., Discussion and Open Forum in AGRS 101
· 4:00-5:30 p.m., Reception in TSC Center Colony Room
Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 23
· 9:15-10:45 a.m., IVC Open Forum
IVC Videocast Presentation to USU Extension off-site personnel, county directors and clientele.
Videocast registration required. Please register in advance here
To view information about the finalists from President Albrecht's web page,
In the News
On the Air
- 2 News - Blended Families
- ABC 4 News - Utah teens honored for their volunteer work
Extension Internship Reminder
Many Extension internships are available both on campus and throughout the state, with most beginning in May. Click here to view internship opportunities and instructions for application.
Tech Tip - Google Scholar
- If you want to cut through some of the Google search clutter to get to things that are more academic in nature, click here.
Save the Date
- April 22 - Explore the Garden Family Night: Spring Celebration and Picnic for the Planet, USU Botanical Center in Kaysville, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Come and celebrate Earth Day. Click here for more information.
To submit an event to the Extension calendar, click here.
To view the full USU Extension calendar, click here.