Tuesday, Oct. 30, 9 to 10 a.m. - IVC Videocast featuring Mark
Larese-Casanova, Extension assistant professor and Utah Master Naturalist program coordinator, and Brian Greene, Utah Water Watch program coordinator, USU Water Quality Extension.
- Mark Larese-Casanova - The Utah Master Naturalist Program trains citizens and educators to provide education, outreach and service to promote citizen stewardship of natural resources within their communities. Complete curricula and resources are available for three Utah Master Naturalist courses- watersheds, deserts and mountains.
- Brian Greene - Do you enjoy visiting lakes and streams? If so, and you want to learn more about water quality and how to help protect it, join Utah Water Watch!
- USU Extension is publishing a new consumer friendly magazine with articles written by agents and specialists. The magazine will be published semiannually. The spring/summer edition will be distributed in March and the fall/winter edition will be distributed in September. The first edition will be ready for distribution at annual conference. The deadline for article submissions is December 15, 2012 and you can e-mail articles and photos directly to email@example.com or fill out this form.
- EzPlug Satisfaction Survey
- Call for FAQ Submissions
- Please help populate the new USU Extension FAQ database by submitting 3-5 FAQ's using this form by November 9.
- Call for Videocast Presentations
- If you are interested in presenting a statewide IVC Videocast, please fill out this form. (If you have already scheduled a presentation, you will not need to fill out the form.)
- Best Practices Call for Abstracts - Utah 4-H In-Service
- If you are interested in presenting at the Utah 4-H In-service on Nov. 6-8 at Thanksgiving Point, please fill out this form.
Warts on pumpkins, James Barnhill
Save the Date
To view the full USU Extension calendar, click here
To submit an event to the Extension calendar, click here
- 2013 USU Extension Gardening Calendars are now available for sale for $12 to the public and only $6 for Friends of the Garden. These are ready just in time for the holidays! For ordering information, contact Britney Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.