We are excited to invite you and your lady friends to our 6th Annual Ladies' Night on November 3, 2013, from 5-8 PM! All ladies are invited to this free event for the community, but we are giving our loyal lady customers and your family and friends a chance to register before the public is invited. We've had great fun with past years' events because so many of our lady customers have joined us for demonstrations and festivities. Registration is open to any lady, but we ask that everyone register directly or as a guest. Bring your sisters, daughters, mothers and any lady that would like a little more hardware know-how!
Highlights for this year's event include:
- 15% off almost everything (that night only)
- Hundreds of $$ in prizes
- Gift bags filled with tons of free products
- Terrific project demonstrations (topics are below)
- Light snacks and desserts from our local favorite's Palate Pleasers and Glazey Days Donuts!
This year's Grand Prize is a $250 shopping spree! We'll announce the winner at 7 PM that night, so the winner will have one hour to load up her shopping cart full of goodies - you may want to make a shopping list in advance.
PLEASE, please, please click on the link below to register ASAP. Feel free to invite or forward this invitation to your lady friends and family, but please have everybody register directly or as a guest via the link below. Also, the parking lot gets filled quickly - PLEASE carpool or get dropped off if possible!
Tentative topics for this year's event include.
- How and When to Apply Grass Seed and Fertilizer for the Best Results - Tim will teach you which season is best for seeding and the right tools and techniques you will need to keep your yard green and healthy all year long.
- Carpet Cleaning including Organic Methods and Tips for Steam Cleaning - Kelsey will teach you different techniques to get various stains out of your carpet from pet stains to organic methods to make your carpet look fabulous!
- Unclogging Drains of the Most Common Clogs - Felipe will show you different tricks and tools to unclog drains, from grease to hair, he will show how to get the job done!
- How to Install Tile and Apply Grout like a Professional - Diane and Ken will teach you tips on how to lay tile and grout successfully with their helpful hints!
- How to Find Studs and Use Wall Anchors to Hang Your Own Artwork on Anything - Pete will show you the different anchors that are available and how to use them correctly for small to large projects.
- Learn about Different Types of Light bulbs and How the Laws Changed your Options - Mike will go over the numerous new light bulb options and make it easy for you to determine how to replace inefficient bulbs.
- Re-Screen Your Window or Door Screen Yourself - Richard will show you the various tools, supplies and helpful hints for you to pop that screen back into your frame.
- Master Using a Power Drill and Impact Driver - Joe will show you how to master a power drill and impact driver while utilizing the correct drill bits .