12 Questions for the New Year:
The Year Past:
1) What went well?
2) In what ways did you grow and evolve in the 'evolution of you'?
3) What were your favorite moments of 2012?
4) What do you need to clean-out or let go of right now to be ready to start fresh in 2013?
5) What and who are you most grateful for right now?
6) If there was a theme for 2012 for you personally, what would it be? i.e. "This was the year of ____."
The Year Ahead:
7) What are your goals for 2013 (professional, personal)?
8 ) What of your strengths and assets will you deliberately use more of in the year ahead?
9) In what ways will you take care of your personal wellbeing to maintain or boost your 'mojo', resilience, energy, inspriation and overall wellbeing?
10) In what ways will you take care of your professional wellbeing to boost or maintain your work-life aspirations and career mojo?
11) In what ways will you contribute something to the 'greater good' of _____ (choose a community or communities of choice)?
12) If the year ahead is to have a personal theme for you, what would that be? i.e. "This will be the year of ____"