LETTER :SHOWSIGHT'S 1ST EDITION OF 2015
is a ground-breaking approach the presenting the Fancy's yearbook in a format that's practical and prestigious. Miscellaneous Breeds and FSS Breeds will have its own printed magazine. This is the 1st time ever that Miscellaneous and FSS Breeds will have its own printed publication. After featuring few breeds Miscellaneous Group we have received unbelievable amount of responses and then from many AKC Judges and breeders a suggestion to print MIscellaneous Group Magazine and share it with every single Judge and have it all shows Nationwide.
We are extremely excited about this format we can hardly wait till the year's end!
But don't wait to reserve your space! Now that word is out, positions are going fast; everyone wants to be in this dog sport's most talked-about magazine. You're in the forefront of your Group, and you'll want to be in the forefront of your Group Magazine as we make history! We feel that Miscellaneous and FSS Breeds deserves to have a special book to showcase the breed to over 100,000 dog people .We have been reserving a lot of pages every single day.Breeders and owners are showcasing their kennels,past dogs,current dogs,promising pups and more.
Here are all main details .
- Miscellaneous and FSS Group Magazine will have excellent and very valuable information such as historical educational articles,stories , statistics, ways of education,announcements and much much more. Each Breed will be mentioned and each breeds parent club has been contacted.
- We are basically looking to have info on what was happening in the past in our sport-tracking many years,things that are happening currently and things that we should expect from Miscellaneous and FSS breeds. There will be educational articles as well.
- Editorial will be mainly prepared by our long time respected book writers, judges ,breeders and clubs. Of course AKC will help us tremendously.
DEADLINES: ad submission starting now until November 25th. If extension needed please contact me asap.
DESIGNS: cover quality designs will be included at no extra charge. You may include as many dogs,photos and wording per page at no extra charge. PROOFS: will be provided . We will make sure that you love your ad!
Also, camera ready designs will be accepted.
PRICES: One full page color ad $475,two pages $750. If preferred pages wanted please do call and ask if available.Preferred pages are pages 1 to 35.
PAYMENTS: we do accept all credit cards and checks
DISTRIBUTION: Note: all magazines are distributed for free.
-every single AKC Judge will receive a packet with every groups magazine by Christmas Day
-every advertiser will receive a magazine by Christmas Day
-photographers,graphic artists, club board officers ,AKC Officers will receive a magazine by Christmas Day
-exhibitors at all shows Nationwide and Canada will receive magazines at no charge as well.
Distribution dates are : December 31st until Westminster Dog Show. THIS IS MOST FOLLOWED TIME OF THE YEAR IN OUR SPORT. Bottom line expected readership between our digital magazine and this printed book will be over 100,000 to 150,000 thousand dog people. If you would like exposure then do not miss being part of this historical magazine. We have done little features on your breed as some of you know in our regular magazines they gave us a lot of responses but this upcoming project is unmatchable.
HERE IS WHAT YOU MAY ADVERTISE.
- Current Show Dogs
- Retired Show Dogs
- Upcoming young dogs that will be shown in 2015 & 2016
- Kennel Features on young upcoming kennels and long time kennels
- All other events -obedience ,agility and etc.
- Business ads- anyone that has any business involved in our sport can advertise ( Show locations-Kennel Clubs,vendors and more)
- Breeder sections
- Handler sections
- Photographer Sections
- Graphic artist sections
- Basically,who ever has something to do with our fancy,this group may celebrate anything that they would like.
AS I SAID A COLLECTIBLE EDITION .EVERYONE WILL HOLD ON TO THESE.
RESERVATIONS: will be accepted by November 20th. We strongly advise you to reserve your spot and email us info long time before deadline if you can. We are already reserving many pages every single day.
We ask you to join us ,and be a part of this Historical Yearbook that will shine on thousands of coffee tables for a long time. Questions or concerns I am available to you at 863 640 8848 or AJ@DMCG.COM
SHOWSIGHT FAMILY IS EXCITED TO WORK ON THIS SPECIAL PROJECT WITH YOU AND MANY OTHER OF OUR DEAR DOG FRIENDS!WE CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR SUPPORTING US SINCE 1983.
Between digital and hard printed copy this will be sent to over 100,000 people.Almost everyone that has been involved in dogs for last 50 years will probably hear about it,see it. That is a lot of people.:) Really,do hope to get a chance to have you be a part of your Groups showcase.
863 640 8848
SHOWSIGHT THE DOG SHOW MAGAZINE SINCE 1983