Isn't it time for a college experience that emphasizes experience?
Meet Hocking College Nursing student, Raegan. When she was in high school, Raegan didn't think she could accomplish her dream of becoming a nurse practitioner. That is, until she enrolled in the Hocking College School of Nursing.
|Hocking College Spotlight: Raegan|
Visit campus during one of our upcoming admissions events. Immerse yourself in our programs, and experience your future at Hocking College. E-mail us today to register, either by replying to this e-mail or to email@example.com. Space is limited.
| Nursing & Allied Health|
November 19, 2013
9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Representing some of the nation's fastest growing professions, our School of Allied Health will host its Showcase on the third floor of Davidson Hall and will help you envision a future in one of the following fields:
- Gauge your strength and endurance with our Fitness Management program.
- Receive a hand massage from our Massage Therapy faculty.
- Learn how to properly check a patient's blood pressure in our Medical Assistant lab.
- Navigate an electronic health record and learn the basics of coding with our Medical Records/Health Information Management program.
- Those interested in Opticianry can utilize devices that identify strategies to maintain lens and eye strength.
- Our Physical Therapist Assistant instructors can measure your hand grip strength and guide you through a balance ball set.
- Learn the proper method of hand-washing and test your bacteria level with our Surgical Technology faculty.
On the second floor of Davidson Hall, students interested our Nursing program can tour the simulation lab space, meet Nursing faculty, discover the basics of nursing procedures and learn how to take vital signs.
|Engineering Technology & |
November 20, 2013
Visit our Logan Campus, and check out our Engineering Technology Center and the Energy Institute. Explore our advanced energy learning lab that has been named the only LEED Platinum Certified educational building in Ohio.
Meet with a representative from one of our six Engineering Technology programs who will provide you with everything you want to know, from types of classes you will take to job opportunities after graduation.
- Advanced Energy: Experience hands-on labs in innovative green technology, including fuel cells/batteries, solar power and hybrid/electric vehicles.
- Architectural & Mechanical Design: Draw on your imagination and design your future.
- Construction Management - Carpentry: Try estimating materials for a small building project.
- Construction Management - Commercial & Residential Electricity: Learn the shocking outcome of a future in electricity.
- Industrial Ceramics: Use fire to make dirt into a useful product.
|Hocking Showcase 2013 Schedule
Computer Information Technology Public Safety Services
November 13, 2013 November 8, 2013
Culinary & Hospitality Natural Resources
November 13, 2013 November 5, 2013
Arts & Sciences Advanced Energy & Engineering
November 13, 2013 November 20, 2013
Nursing & Allied Health
November 19, 2013
To register, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 877.HOCKING, ext. 7050.
Please provide the following information:
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Name of Hocking Showcase/Discover Hocking date you will attend
- Number of people attending
For a complete list of our Hocking Showcase events, for directions or information about overnight accommodations, visit our website.
Space is limited, register today!