Young Professionals in Community Development
On September 19, 2013, the Community Development Collaborative hosted a happy hour event for the newly formed Young Professionals in Community Development group at
Barley's Ale House.
City of Columbus Department of Development
Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
The Collaborative is accepting applications for the 2014 Operating Support and Housing Development Grant Program.
The objective of the program is to positively impact Columbus and Franklin County neighborhoods through revitalizing and strengthening communities.
To be eligible for grant funding, organizations must:
- Be a Community Development Corporation (CDC) and/or Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) having a 501(c) (3) status with the IRS
- Serve an area within Franklin County, Ohio including but not limited to the City of Columbus
- Be in good standing with the City of Columbus and Franklin County
- Be in good standing with the Ohio Secretary of State
- Demonstrate 50% of operating funding comes from at least one other source
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Click Here to read more...
AWARE Home Energy Savings
Every fall, we turn our clocks back an hour for Daylight Savings Time. Fall means less light in the evening but pleasant temperatures. Save money and energy this fall with these lighting and passive heating tips.