Sign up for the BSAToday and Conestoga Newsletters.
Dates to Remember:
27 - Thanksgiving Day Parade
1 - Last Day Popcorn Payments
6 - OA Brotherhood Blitz
9 - Roundtable / Holiday Party
13 - University of Scouting
6 - Annual District Business Mtg
13 - Roundtable
23-25 - Klondike
10 - Roundtable
10 - Roundtable
27-29 - Spring Camporee
Conestoga District Leadership
Robert (Bob) Booth
Senior District Executive
Senior Quality Unit Executive
(& Eagle Project Approval)
Eagle Board of Review
Webelos Crossover Champion
Merit Badge Chairman
Family Friends of Scouting Chairman
District Popcorn Kernal
District Camp Card "Coach"
Scouting for Food Chairman
District Dinner Chairman
District Camping Chair
Cub Activities Chair
Day Camp Director
District Camporee Chairman
District Cookoree Chariman
Order of the Arrow Adviser
Assistant District Commissioners
Cub Scout: Ed Vogel
Venturing: Angela Margavitch
P37, P503, T375
P44, P355, P485, T43, T44
P92, P2206, C32
P174, P757, T757
C32, T355, C355
P240, P403, C512
Second Tuesday of every month!
Roundtable & Annual Holiday Party!
Drexel Hill United Methodist Church
600 Burmont Rd, Drexel Hill, PA
Joint Session 7:30-8:15 pm
Program announcements & Party
Feel free to bring a snack or drinks to share.
Program Breakout 8:15-9:00 pm
Program-specific discussions and presentations relevant to you.
- Cub Scout
- Boy Scout
- Order of the Arrow
All Scout leaders and interested adults are welcome to attend Roundtable. Every Unit should have at least one leader attend.
Yours in Scouting,
ADC for Roundtable
Time to turn in charter paperwork. Make sure to log into the recharter system, make changes, print a copy and get it signed.
Mail or drop it off to the office!
Don't be Late!
Bring with you:
- Recharter (signed)- Applications (if any - fully filled out and signed)- Youth Protection for any new apps & expiring leaders
- Must be valid through May 1, 2015
- Position Specific Training for anyone changing positions- Payment of $24 pp + $2 pp insurance.
- Date of possible FOS presentation and Camp Promo
(include $2 insurance for Tiger Partners)
Scouting for Food
Hopefully everyone enjoyed doing a great service to our local community by participating in Scouting for Food. Now that food has been collected, please send your numbers for both drop off and pick up days to Frank Dewan ASAP. The donors who supply the bags and advertising for this food drive need to see the results of our efforts.
|Bags||Drop Off||Drop Off||Pick Up||Pick Up||Items |
Congratulations to everyone for a great sale!
Popcorn prizes are arriving so keep an eye out for your packages!
All swap forms are past due. If you have any you have not turned in yet, please do so ASAP!
Payment for popcorn may be dropped off or mailed directly to the council office. Make sure your unit # and "Conestoga District" is clear as there are units with matching #s in other districts.
Does your Pack have a Den Chief?
At least 1 for each den?
Does your Troop send Den Chiefs to help Packs?
Boy Scouts need leadership skills and Cub Scouts need youth leaders. We have 19 Packs in Conestoga and not even half have Den Chiefs, let's fix that!
Den Chief Online Training
Life to Eagle Seminar
Learn about every step and the entire process of earning Eagle.
It have been a few years since we held this seminar and much has changed!
December 1st, 2014 @7:30pm
Covenant United Methodist Church
212 W Springfield Rd, Springfield
Are all of the leaders in your unit fully trained?
Leaders not fully trained will be dropped. If the leaders position is needed to recharter, your unit's entire charter will be held up and the unit will not be allowed to meet until the charter has been processed.
ALL Youth Protection must be valid through May 1, 2015.
- All assistant Scoutmasters and assistant Venturing advisers must complete basic training. Assistant Scoutmasters and assistant Venturing crew advisers age 21 and older can register as a member of the troop or crew committee if they do not complete their classroom-style leader training.
- All Cub Scout leader training and committee training for both troops and packs is available online at myscouting.org.
- Venturing committee training is expected to be available from BSA National in spring of 2014 and will be mandatory for crew committee members at that time.
Click HERE for the training calendar.