Blood Drive Aug 24th
SIGN UP TODAY!
Register to Donate Blood! colbsa.org/blooddrive
Promote the Blood Drive!
Both within your unit and to friends and family!
Conestoga District will host a Blood Drive at the
Ridley YMCA (
900 South Ave, Secane, PA 19018)
Sunday, August 24th from 7am - 4pm
Other dates and locations are available here.
(Just let them know you are donating for Conestoga District)
Scouts and Scouters will be able to provide service by:
- Giving blood (must be at least 17 or 16 with parental consent form)
- Promoting the drive prior to family, friends, colleagues, business associates, and the community-at-large
- Volunteering at the drive (limited opportunities available)
- Helping with the BSA promotions table
- - Each Scout and Scouter that participates will receive a commemorative patch.
- The top Scout in each district who secures the most donor commitments* will receive a full campership to attend a Cradle of Liberty Council summer camp in 2015.
- The Scout who secures the second-most donor commitments* in each district will receive a half-campership to attend a Cradle of Liberty Council summer camp in 2015.
- The pack, troop or crew in each district that secures the most donor commitments* will receive a special-edition "Scouting for Life" branded dining fly/tarp.
*In order to count for the incentive program, donors who complete a commitment card must show up to a Red Cross blood drive and give blood. Must secure at least 20 donors to qualify.
Training is not just done in the fall to get charters processed, EVERY leader should be fully trained at ALL TIMES!
Do you know how many of your leaders are trained?
is our District Training Chair and can assist you in finding the in- person or online training that you need to be fully trained.
Friends of Scouting (FOS)
There are many companies and corporations that are part of a "Dollars for Doers" program.
Please review the list and contact your Human Resources representative if you work for any of the eligible companies.