Delaware County Popcorn Kickoff
Thursday, July 31st 6:00-8:00 p.m. (Dinner provided)
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, 800 Manchester Ave, Media
For all Unit Popcorn Kernels (coordinators) and all Scouting leaders.
This kickoff program will include all information on the 2014 popcorn sale including calendar, product lineup, prize program, information on how to sell at Wawa and tips of how to best work with your Scouts to increase your sale and the funds you can use in your Pack, Troop or Crew program.
New for 2014:
- FISH CLUB Program for top sellers
- New prize vendor with improved delivery
- Streamlined product offerings
As always, the popcorn sale features:
- No upfront payment for the sale
- No risk to units who follow sale policies
- Scout-branded product
- Set timeline to secure all funding needed for your Scouting year
- Unlimited volunteer & professional support throughout the sale