he most successful people in business approach their work differently than most. See how they think--and why it works.
I'm fortunate enough to know a number of remarkably successful people. Regardless of industry or profession, they all share the same perspectives and beliefs.
1. Time doesn't fill me. I fill time.
2. The people around me are the people I chose.
3. I have never paid my dues.
4. Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
5. Failure is something I accomplish; it doesn't just happen to me.
6. Volunteers always win.
7. As long as I'm paid well, it's all good.
8. People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
9. The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.