The fall GCPS Foundation Employee Campaign is here and we need you! Your $10 gift matters and makes a huge difference when we all pull together.
Every new donation of $10 or more (or payroll increase in any amount) to the GCPS Foundation general fund or to a specific fund (your cluster or favorite scholarship) now through
Oct. 31 will qualify you for a chance to win $100. Every increment of 10 adds another chance to win. A record 23 employees won $100 last year!
The top 3 schools with the largest number of total donors (new and returning) by Oct. 31, 2012 will win $500.
It is easy to play. For payroll donations, donate online through the go.gwinnett.k12.ga.us portal e-self-service option (far right tab). This can be a single donation or give your donation over several months time.
Donations may also be made by cash, check or use a credit card on our web site donations page. Click here to donate online with a credit card!
Your employee donations have:
- purchased credit recovery software
- paid AP exam fees for students with need
- funded more than $150,000 in student scholarships
- funded school and principal grants throughout the year
- co-sponsored the district mentoring program
- co-sponsored DECA recognition
- co-sponsored Presidential Scholar initiatives
- co-sponsored Robotics state/national competitions
- co-sponsored special education transition fair
- provided professional development training for educators
- purchased school supplies/uniforms for low income students
- supported literacy initiatives
- restocked libraries
- co-sponsored metro STEM conference for students
- assisted the adapted athletics program
- assisted the annual Teacher of the Year banquet
- co-sponsored the countywide Science and Engineering Fair
- assisted CARE teams
- assisted clusters and schools in raising funds
and so much more.
Saying yes in a small way by donating $10 helps the GCPS Foundation say yes in a BIG way to Gwinnett schools!