|5 Tips for Creating a Welcoming Guest Bedroom|
As we approach the holiday season many of you will have out-of-town guests. Now is the time to give your guest bedroom a lift and create a warm, inviting place for guests to unwind. Here are some quick and easy tips to get you started -
1. Make sure that your guests will be comfortable and warm. Soft 100% cotton sheets, a down comforter, and fluffy pillows will keep them comfy and cozy. Brighten up the room with a colorful duvet and shams.
2. Make sure that there is a small table or nightstand by the bed. Include an alarm clock for their convenience. Also sure to be appreciated will be a stack of current magazines and interesting books. And, of course, be sure to include a lamp for reading in bed.
3. Be sure that the windows have draperies, shades, or shutters to provide privacy and light control. If your guests will be sleeping in, blackout draperies will keep the room dark and cozy.
4. Fill a wicker basket with lots of fluffy towels and extra blankets.
5. For your guests' convenience include a selection of soaps, lotions, shampoo, and conditioner in the guest bath. A small vase of fresh flowers will create a warm and welcoming feeling.
Have fun creating a welcoming retreat for your holiday guests. They'll feel loved and appreciated, and you'll feel relaxed knowing that they'll have a comfortable stay.
|Subscribe To Our Newsletter|