2013 ALUMNI HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS
The JHS Alumni Hall of Fame was established in order to recognize, promote, and celebrate the success and achievement of JHS graduates and faculty. Many of our graduates have become outstanding members of society through professional achievements or contributions to the community. Those post-high school accomplishments distinguish you and / or your classmates as excellent candidates for the Jeffersontown High School Alumni Association Hall of Fame.
The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2013,
for the induction ceremony which will be held in April.
CLICK HERE FOR JHS HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM-PDF Format
CLICK HERE FOR JHS HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM-DOC Format
Submit completed nomination forms to:
Susan Reynolds Thurman
1134 Blackthorn Road
Louisville, KY 40299
We encourage you to consider nominating yourself for the Hall of Fame, as we may have no other way to know about your achievements. Don't be shy about sharing your success and accomplishments!
Eligibility requirements and guidelines include:
- Nominees must be age 35 or older
- Nominees must be graduates or faculty members of Jeffersontown High School
- "Near graduates," including those who entered military service early or those who were bussed for desegregation purposes, are considered eligible as nominees
- Nominees must complete an information profile and provide letters of recommendation ( provided by the committee at time of nomination)
- Nominees must attest that they have never been convicted of a felony
- Posthumous nominations will be accepted on behalf of those alumni and faculty members who are deceased
- Self-nominations are both accepted and encouraged
- Take the time to showcase your own accomplishments or acknowledge one of your classmates by submitting a nomination today!