Our Presidents' Week Online Event Has Begun
We've emptied our euphemistically-named "guest room", which was furnished with antiques from the Deerfield/Conway area but whose only actual guests were toys and games, dolls, and stuffed animals, whimsically posed and fondly visited from time to time. A few favorite pieces have moved to other parts of the house, but most will be offered for sale during this week's special event.
How does it work?
This sale has been designed for our regular newsletter readers and for those who visit our website regularly. Unlike the other events in our shop, our doors are not open during this sale. Access to pictures and descriptions of the 100+ new-to-the-market items in this special event may be gained by clicking on the link below. In these galleries you'll find a mixture of antique and vintage, all from our personal collections and reflecting our collecting passions of the past quarter century. They include furniture, smalls (particularly miniatures), and toys. Those who know of Jan's love of rabbits will not be surprised to discover them in abundance.
Clicking on the link will take you to a directory, from which you may choose to explore sale items in five categories: Furniture, Toys, Smalls, Rabbits, and Lighting. If you're familiar with the straightforward navigation style of our website, you'll have no trouble getting around: click on a thumbnail, and there you are!
A few details
- We've priced things to sell, and prices are NET - so don't tease!
- Everything will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- We encourage communication by email (phone, if necessary).
- We prefer payment by PayPal, but credit cards will be accepted.
- Free shipping will be offered on most orders of $75 or more.
- Alternate shipping options are available for large pieces.
- Delivery of larger pieces is available within a 100 mile radius.
- Our shop will remain closed all week, except for pick-ups.
- The sale will end at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday - but don't wait!
Anxious to get started?