Would you shop your closet if it was a store?
I often ask my seminar attendees this question. Because if the answer is no - you need to do some work. Not only is it time to switch those closets, you need to feel good about everything in there! Here is your guide to getting it done!
1. Pull all of your winter accessories - boots, shoes, purses, belts and take them to the cobbler to get cleaned up. You should not store your stuff when it is dirty!
2. Take a good look at your summer shoes and check the heels and toes and take them to the cobbler too. Have them fixed up so they are ready to go.
3. Look at your spring tops, pants, dresses and jackets from last year, and get rid of anything you didn't wear.
4. Group your clothes by category (tops, pants, skirts, etc) and then by color.
5. Make a list of what needs to be replaced.
Sounds easy to us! But, we love what we do! If you just can't do it, we can definitely do it for you. We would love to clean out, reorganize, style your clothes and make your wardrobe work for you.