|Emily's Top 5|
1. Even yoga pants can be sassy! Spice them up with a fun pair of Toms. So many styles to choose from and a great local selection at Whole Earth and Nordstrom.
2. My new favorite website when I wonder what the stars are wearing on my favorite shows? Check out Possessionista.com, you'll be hooked!
3. Have a fashionista bookworm on your list? Does This Make Me Look Fat makes the perfect gift.
4. Laura Mercier HydraTint ($20) With SPF 15, it's the perfect lip stain/balm combo for Winter weather!
5. XO Studs ($85) from BHLDN. The sweetest sentiment for anyone you'd like to smother with hugs and kisses!
Eloquii by The Limited has launched! Created to give full-figured women the fashionable clothes they long for (beyond basic black), The Limited conducted extensive research into body shapes and sizes. You can even shop by your body shape on the new website with free shipping and returns right now! Visit www.eloquii.com.
|One of many beautiful dresses!|
|Makin' a List, Checkin' it Twice!|
Don't forget Rebecca Matthews Image and Style makes the perfect Christmas gift for nearly anyone on your list. For $100/hour, Rebecca or Emily can help your Mom or daughter find the styles and colors that make them shine. (Most closet consultations take between 1-2 hours.)
December 10th Lights in the Heights, a 24-year old Heights tradition that is becoming a Houston must for the holidays!
December 16th is National Online Free Shipping Day. More than 1,300 merchants with delivery guaranteed by Christmas Eve will participate in this annual event. Visit www.freeshippingday.com to get the scoop!
|Haute for the Holidays|
It's always a challenge to be cute, festive and event-appropriate for each of the myriad of holiday gatherings on your calendar. This year, may we suggest...
For your partner's office party...Keep in classy. This is not the time for your thigh miniskirt. Try accenting a basic top with a brooch (they're back-thank you Kate Middleton!) and a beautiful sweater.
For the Ugly Sweater Party...The good news is the sky's the limit. Replay on 19th in the Heights has an awesome selection, if you can't find what you're looking for in your own closet (and we do hope not!).
For glamming up a Christmas or New Years Eve look, we love a faux fur shrug, collar or vest-so luxe! Try Kohls, White House Black Market or JC Penney for yours.
|White House Black Market ($99)|