Here are my 10 favorite things for summer...
1. Athleta Swim Suits - go to this great website or your catalog for mix and match pieces that give great coverage. www.athleta.com
2. Sunscreen- I have been putting this awesome foam from Coppertone on my kids all summer and it works like a dream. It is oil free, and has great coverage. Just watch the wind - it will blow your little poof away!
3. My favorite sandals this summer are my Reef flip flops. They have a built in arc support. Go to www.zappos.com and get 2 pair for $44.00.
4. I am loving my Stella & Dot silver cuff. It goes with everything. It comes in handy for those tank tops that have embellishment at the neck.
5. Speaking of tanks...I have found some great ones from Garnet Hill.
6. What to do under those tops and not show bra straps? Go for the Spanxx strapless bra. It has great support and a wide back band that prevents back fat! Stays up with no pulling and tugging!
7. White jeans - I haven't found a better one than Lucky sweet and straight. You get the feel of a skinny leg jean without it hugging your thighs too much. They sit just below the waist, wash beautifully, and are long enough to wear with heels!
8. My go to heel for summer - espadrille! I picked these up at Dillards - but just about everyone has one now.
By Steve Madden - $59.99
Macy's on sale for $33.99.
10. Farmer's Market tomatoes- I had to throw this in - the season for great tomatoes is almost over. If you love this perennial fav - get to your local market soon!
9. My cross-body bag in pewter has been a life saver at the softball fields and shopping. It leaves me hands-free and I don't have to put it down when I need to sit down!
Go to the store for the best choices - Highland Village and Galleria 4
$68.00 at www.spanxx.com. Also comes in black
It's on sale for $44.00!
They come in more colors - but these are brown with tan and black!
Pick this up just about everywhere you shop!