APS offers installers microinverter training in Northern CA
APS and CFM Equipment Distributors/US Solar Distributing are offering in-depth installation and setup training for Northern CA solar installers. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to simplify PV system installation and save money with the industry-leading APS microinverter line. You'll also earn 3 NABCEP recurring education hours for attending!
Sacramento - Wednesday, March 25, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Concord - Thursday, March 26, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- APS microinverter technology and system design
- Hands-on training with YC500 (dual-module) and YC1000 (true 3-phase, 4-module) microinverters
- Advantages of APS microinverters in a 3-phase environment
- How to save thousands of $$ in BOS costs
- Microinverter installation tools of the trade and best practices
Click here for more details and to sign up online.
| APS America
9723 Coppertop Loop, Suite 102, Seattle, WA 98110 | 844.666.7035 | APSamerica.com