Greg Parry back in Florida
Greg Parry, who has taken care of Tenso communication for the past two years, has been re-appointed as the Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Sarasota Opera in Florida (USA). Greg already was at the Sarasota Opera before working as marketing director at San Diego Symphony (2004-2009). In 2009 he moved to Paris, where he worked for Tenso and other cultural organisations.
Tenso Network Europe thanks Greg for the great job he has done. Greg not only looked after the network's communications, but also played a big part in the expansion of the network from the closed community that it was in 2009, to its current function as platform for the European professional choral world.
WANTED : a communication person
Tenso Network Europe is looking for someone to manage the network's communications in the broadest sense of the word.
- keeping track of the international activities of Tenso and its members
- writing about activities of Tenso and its members for the website, (e-)newsletters and social media platforms about activities of Tenso and its members
- contributing to the Tenso wiki on choral repertoire
- compiling short reports, both for external and internal use
- maintaining contact with the communication departments of Tenso member offices
What we expect:
- proficiency in English
- knowledge of the professional choral world
- writing skills
- ability to work independently
- ability to collaborate with the Tenso project manager and others at a distance (by email and telephone)
- based in Europe
We offer a free lance engagement for ca 4 hours per week. This could be expanded to 6 to 8 hours if the person also takes on the position of wiki editor.
This job would ideally suit a singer with a part-time contract, a part-time communication officer at one of our member choirs, or an independent professional working in the field of communications in the performing arts.
more information at [ link to page ]
back to top