Happy Holidays! Quinter Design's clever elves wish you a holiday season that's full of excitement and joy.
We wrap up 2012 with a big red bow of good wishes for each and every one of you -- our clients, colleagues, friends and family. You have been an important part of Quinter Design's success, and we appreciate your patronage, referrals and support. You constantly inspire, motivate and challenge us to stretch our capabilities and expectations. We look forward to working together in 2013.
The elves hope you've enjoyed our signature chocolate-dipped cookies. They are an important tool for us in our mission to rid the world of unattractive and ineffective marketing materials. We think you'll agree that they're a delicious way to remember Quinter Design. If our paths didn't cross and we somehow missed giving you our cookies, please call or email for a post-Christmas delivery.
2012 has been phenomenal for our firm, we'll gladly take many happy returns of this year!
- Quinter Design ranked 21st on the Gazette P&B Exceptional 53 Businesses in Maryland
- Our projects continue to win accolades for our clients and to contribute to their successes
- Our support of several local non-profits has helped them to help our community and those in need
- Quinter Design's business cards were named among the top 35 cards in the nation by the influential blog Socialtechpop.com
- Quinter Design's internal administration has been streamlined for smoother operations
- We've been fortunate to finish with a strong bottom line
We anticipate a sensational new year. Quinter Design celebrates its 20th ANNIVERSARY on Jan. 3. Watch for details about special offers to celebrate our birthday in January and throughout 2013.
Beginning in February, Quinter Design expands its resources for publicity and social media marketing campaigns. It's an exciting, new venture, and we look forward to using these resources to enhance our clients' successes. Here's to a banner 2013!