Portion of DNT to be Closed Temporarily for Work on Tennyson Parkway Bridge
The new bridge deck ready for concrete at Tennyson Parkway
A portion of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed from late Friday, Aug. 26, to early Saturday, Aug. 27. The tollway closure is needed to allow crews to pour concrete on the new Tennyson Parkway bridge. The new bridge will accommodate the addition of the fourth lane on the DNT. This bridge work will require the north- and southbound lanes on the Tollway to be closed.
Lane closures needed to complete this work include:
9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 26, through 3 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 27:
● The northbound entrance ramp from Spring Creek Parkway closed.
9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 26, through 6 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 27:
● East- and westbound Tennyson Parkway between north- and southbound Dallas Parkway (the DNT frontage road) closed.
11 p.m. Friday, Aug. 26, through 3 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 27:
● All northbound DNT lanes from the Spring Creek Parkway exit to the Sam Rayburn Tollway closed.
● The northbound exit ramps at Legacy and Headquarters Drives closed.
● The northbound DNT direct-connector ramp to east- and westbound SRT closed.
2-6 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 27:
● All southbound lanes of the DNT from Gaylord Parkway to the Spring Creek Parkway entrance ramp closed.
● The southbound entrance ramps from Granite Parkway, State Highway 121 and Legacy Drive closed.
● The southbound exit ramps to Legacy Drive and Spring Creek Parkway closed.
● The east- and westbound direct-connector ramps from the SRT to southbound DNT closed.
NTTA coordinated these closures with the city of Plano. Electronic signs are alerting drivers to the closures. Law enforcement personnel will be on duty to assist motorists.
As always, NTTA appreciates the public's patience during the ongoing construction.
Need more information about these major Tollway closures? Visit ProgressNTTA.org for information on the improvements, traffic shifts and closures. For specific inquiries on the work, please send emails to ProgressNTTA@ntta.org or call 972-628-3134.
New TollPerks Feature! Earn Bonus Points for Referring New Members, Trade Points for Tokens & Sweepstakes Entries
Use the All-New "Refer a Friend" Program and Get More TollPerks Points
Rack up 1,000 TollPerks points with just a few clicks, when your friends and family members join TollPerks. Just use your unique referral code, and we'll credit 1,000 points to your account and 200 points to your friend's account. Get started today!
Now TollPerks Points = Extra Chances on the Spin-To-Win Wheel
You now can redeem 1,000 TollPerks points for a Spin-to-Win token. You could walk away with some fabulous instant prizes such as:
● An XBox One Console
● A $50 Shell Gas gift card
● A $20 Target gift card
● A $20 Safeway gift card
● TollPerks branded prizes
● Bonus TollPerks points
Win Big in the Next TollPerks Sweepstakes
You could be the next TollPerks quarterly sweepstakes winner. Prizes for the Oct. 14 drawing will include:
● A $3,000 travel voucher for airfare and hotel
● A Hotels.com $1,000 voucher
● A $1,000 Amazon gift card
You Must be a TollPerks Member to be Eligible for the Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes entry is automatic for all TollPerks members whose TollTag accounts are in good standing. Sign up today.
Redeem TollPerks Points for Extra Sweepstakes Entries
Do you have at least 10,000 TollPerks points? If so, your TollPerks points can get you an extra entry into the quarterly sweepstakes. Just click the sweepstakes menu, to complete the form to swap points for an extra sweepstakes entry.
TollPerks members: How are you enjoying the TollPerks rewards program? NTTA wants to hear from you. Send your suggestions and feedback to TollPerks@NTTA.org.
Do you have a TollTag account but haven't signed up for TollPerks yet? Get started earning perks and be entered in the big sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary, but you have to be a TollPerks member to win, so join today!
TollPerks is NTTA's way of thanking TollTag customers and rewarding them for driving on NTTA toll roads. Your commute, weekend trips to the mall and time spent taking the kids to and from sports and entertainment events are all fuel for TollPerks points.
Drive. Earn. Win. Repeat.
The program is simple. Each transaction on NTTA toll roads earns you points for every transaction.
TollPerks members can redeem points for exclusive rewards from local businesses. TollPerks also has special deals, discounts, coupons and other exclusive member offers that do not require point redemption.
Prizes and Perks
As a TollPerks member, you can earn perks and prizes in four ways:
● Redeem TollPerks Points: One dollar spent in tolls is worth 100 TollPerks points, which can be redeemed for coupons and perks from area businesses.
● Spin-to-Win: TollPerks includes an instant spin-to-win game featuring special prizes. Members receive a token for a chance to spin the virtual instant-win prize wheel when you enroll and plus one additional token each month that your TollTag account remains in good standing.
● Quarterly Sweepstakes: TollPerks members with TollTag accounts in good standing are entered automatically into a quarterly drawing for valuable prizes.
● Discounts and Offers: TollPerks includes bonus offers from area businesses that are available to all members. Point redemption is not required for bonus offers. Offers change periodically.
Don't miss out on these rewards or the chance to win the sweepstakes.
Visit TollPerks.com to enroll. The sooner you enroll in TollPerks, the sooner you will begin earning points and rewards. TollPerks is an opt-in program; TollTag customers are not automatically enrolled in TollPerks.
You will need your TollTag account number to register, which can be located by logging into your online account or by checking your paper statement. To complete registration, you also must provide the first and last name used on your NTTA TollTag account.
You start earning points almost immediately after your account is verified in TollPerks. Points for verified accounts are awarded within 48 hours of driving on an NTTA toll road.
Head over to TollPerks.com now and start earning rewards!
Would your business like to connect with NTTA's 4 million TollTag customers? Contact us to learn more about connecting with our customers.
Also, be sure to follow NTTA on social media for updates on TollPerks: We are @TollTag Tidbits on Twitter. Search for "North Texas Tollway Authority" on Facebook.
For more info visit TollPerks.com.
Follow the Adventures of "The Closer"
Click image to enlarge photo.