National Don't FRY Day
Friday, May 27th
6 Things to Remember:
- Do Not Burn. Avoid intentional tanning and tanning beds.
- Generously Apply Sunscreen. Cover all exposed skin using SPF 25 broad-spectrum sunscreen. Reapply every 2 hours.
- Wear Protective Clothing such as long-sleeved shirt, a wide-brimmed had and sunglasses.
- Seek Shade between 10 am and 4 pm
- Use Extra Protection Near Water and Sand as they reflect the damaging rays and increase your chance of sunburn.
- Get Your Vitamin D Safely through a healthy diet that includes vitamin supplements.
Early detection of melanoma can save your life. Call today for your FREE* skin cancer screening.
*The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancer payment, or be frimbursed for payment for any other service, examination, or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisment for free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment. Existing patients: free only applies to those who have not been seen in 3+ years.
225+ Sprays for $20
SteppieMD Antioxidant Sunscreen Spray
SteppieMD Sunscreen Spray
-SPF 25 UVA/UVB Protection
-Pure and Natural Ingredients
-Never Tested on Animals
-Contains Multiple Barrier Antioxidants
-Convenient Self Contained Flip Top Lid
-Always Chemical Free