1. Have a plain cardboard box next to the printer or copier for unwanted one-sided paper. People can come and grab this scrap paper to use it for notes.
2. Reduce the amount of pre-packaged food purchases you make. Instead, try making the food items on your own or buy in bulk where there is less packaging.
3. Turn off the water faucet when you are not using it. Try turning the bathroom faucet off when you are lathering your hands with soap.
4. Decrease the amount of electricity you use. Try turning off unneeded lights in the office and turn off your monitor every night before you leave work.
5. Use your voice. If you see an issue or concern, address it. Find other people to help you address it and policies may change.
These are just a few of the many ways you can apply easy changes to your everyday life.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet questions to @sustainPSU.