Going Once, Going Twice...SOLD!
We love our Auctioneer Life, the people we meet, the non-profits we help and the FUN we have planning and presenting.
"Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart."
Lloyd and Mary Cooper
Notes from Lloyd
Raise your auction to the next level.
We offer demos of our mobile and online auctions.
Sign up to see how we can help you make more $$$ the easy way.
Auctions and Events
Join us at live events and/or bid on any public online auction
(Private events marked with a *)
The First Annual Hugs Cafe Gala was a huge success!! Congratulations to the Hugs Team for a very successful event!
26th Annual Auction and Casino Night
Saturday, February 13, 2016
The Westin Dallas Park Central
Online pre-biding starts February 22Anyone can bid from around the world!
Bidding is in Euros - NOT Dollars!
Saturday, February 27, 2016
American Bank Center in Corpus Christi
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Dallas Market Hall
Live Event: Thursday, April 14, 2016
McKinney Performing Arts Center
Thank you for selecting Benefit Bidding as your Fundraising Auction Company of Choice!
724 Pelican Hills Dr
Fairview, Texas 75069
Innovative Auction Ideas
Mardi Gras Brunch for 16
Have a great cook in your group?
Ask them to donate their skills - then...
- Select a theme/type of event
- Decide how many guests
- Encourage bidders to "go in together" to purchase
- Take a picture of the theme and post it on the online auction so the "flavor" of the event will be seen
Use talent in your organization, package it and sell it.
What services do you offer and why is putting together an auction "a big deal" ?
Benefit Bidding Consulting Areas:
- Auction planning calendar / timelines
- Developing your theme
- Auction venue and how much space do you need for your event
- Correct number of live & silent auction items
- Auction games and other revenue enhancing ideas
- Item acquisition ideas- what sells - acquisition party - wow factor items
- Audience development
- Silent auction
- Space needed
- Proper closing time and order
- Big board
- Room setup