| It's that time of year again! Let us make renewing your annual membership in the Professional Billiard Instructors Association a lot easier. |
To renew your PBIA membership online please follow these steps:
If you have any questions or concerns with the online process, or the system does not automatically generate an invoice, please give us a call and we will gladly assist you.
- Go to bca-pool.com. Sign in with you username and password. (If you don't remember your username or password you can reset it online, or give us a call and we can reset it for you.)
- Click "Renew Membership." This will take you to your personal profile page. Please review all contact information and update accordingly.
- Click "Renew" in the left hand column.
- Click "Pay Now" or "Make a Payment."
- Follow the remaining steps to complete your membership dues payment.
If you still have concerns about renewing online, don't worry, we have mailed an invoice and included a self-addressed return envelope for you to easily renew by mailing us your dues.
If you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.243.5070 ext. 23.