One of EmpowerU's most popular courses returns!
Debbie and Mike Gardner
We are asking for a $10 voluntary contribution to this session to defer expenses of the speakers.
"Courage Coaches" Debbie and Mike Gardner are fun, motivational speakers/authors who teach LOVE-based crime survival skills, drawing upon their personal mistakes and successes during their law enforcement careers. Their absolutely new approach to the timely subject of self-defense dares to emphasize "LESS is more, when less is RIGHT!" The Gardner's instill Courage, Rights and a proven effective "ONE Word Safety Plan" you'll easily understand, remember and teach others, including:
- How to break the FREEZE of fear and activate extraordinary self-control when scared
- Updated prevention & "talk down" strategies. Too many safety tips are outdated & ridiculous
- Learn to size 'em up fast! Learn the 3 types of attackers and 3 separate goals of crime
- If prevention is not possible, your legal RIGHT to defend yourself ... in one sentence
- The ONE and only strike needed to stop even a drugged assailant
- ONE additional choice to survive a GUN or KNIFE attack
- Why most self-defense products DO NOT work
- How to empower your family with these life-saving tools to stop nagging "worry" & self doubt
- Finally, feel confident about your rights & natural ability to save yourself ... on and off duty!
Debbie and Mike met at the Cincinnati Police Academy in 1973. Mike is a 28 year veteran of the Cincinnati Police Department serving as the legal liaison expert witness for use of force issues and academy instructor. Debbie retired from the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department after 8 years as Deputy Sheriff. She was one of the first women in the US to be assigned patrol duty alone in the mid 70's. She is also certified by various national and international self-defense training programs. Debbie founded the Survive Institute on February 4, 1981 as a result of letters she and Mike received after a regional TV appearance.
Debbie and Mike conduct their realistic crime survival workshops for corporations, conventions, and colleges in almost every state in the US and in Canada, Central and South America, New Zealand, Australia and Central Europe.