Ministry Update

Please note our

new mailing address:

Take A Stand! Ministries

PO Box 279

Spanaway, WA 98387

purple line

Free Digital Download for You!

Be sure and share this digital copy of Eric and Melanie's testimony with a friend!

Click to get this Free Digital Download

See all of Eric's downloadable books and booklets here.

* All downloadable book and booklet files are compatible with Kindle, IPhone, IPad, Android (using Kindle Reader app), PCs and other devices.

purple line

Eric on the Road

Logan, OH
March 13-15
Join Eric, Bill Salus, John Haller, and Pastor Steve Hubbard for "Decoding the Birth Pangs" Conference at Ebenezer Baptist Church. Click here for more.

Huntsville, AL
March 19-22
Dr. O. Wendell Davis hosts Dr. Freddie Young and Eric Barger for The Huntsville Bible Prophecy and Apologetics Conference. The theme:
"Decoding the Blood Moons."
Click for conference flyer
.

Click Here to view Eric's complete schedule

PLEASE NOTE:

We are now scheduling Eric for Churches and Conferences for 2015-2016

To Schedule
Eric Barger

Click Here

purple line

LINKS

Other Featured
Products

Update Greetings!

This afternoon (Sunday) I finished our conference at Hilltop Christian Center in the heart of Tacoma, Washington. We had a great time all weekend which included sessions Friday evening on Emergent/Postmodern thinking, an especially great session Saturday morning on Islam which concluded with several people making commitments to Christ and was followed by one of the most unique Q&A times I have ever experienced which lasted well into the afternoon. Today we concluded with my prophetic message "Ten Reasons Why Jesus is Returning Soon" and yet more folks responding to the Lord for salvation. Thanks to Pastor Pana and Tai Mamea and all of the folks at Hilltop for the wonderful reception and opportunity to present what the Lord gave me!

This week its on to Columbus, Ohio where I'll rejoin author Bill Salus and prophetic speaker John Haller at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Logan, OH, March 13-15. We'll begin Friday evening and go all the way through the conference conclusion Sunday night. Hope our friends in the region can join us!

Thanks for praying for us as we prepare for both Logan, Ohio and Huntsville, AL the following week!

Stay connected with Eric's speaking schedule on our home page, www.ericbarger.com.

Considering the volume of emails I receive I don't always have the opportunity to give as detailed and in depth an answer as I have here below. However, since I addressed this topic to some extent at our conference this weekend, I am taking the opportunity to share my comments with you here.
- EB