Rejji P. Hayes
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
ITC Holdings Corp.
Broker Dealer Counsel
Bank of American Merrill Lynch
Connect with CUP on Social Media
MEMBER TRAINING: THE L FACTOR - LIKEABILITY
CUP Members Only
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
8TH ANNUAL WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP FORUM
Hosted by Wells Fargo
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Attendee Profile: Mid - Senior Level Female Professionals, Across Sectors
Please click here to RSVP.
6TH ANNUAL DIGITAL POWER LUNCH
On Wednesday, June 1, 2016, CUP held its 6th Annual Digital Power Lunch
at Buddakan NYC. Over fifty power players from the digital and technology industries were gathered to facilitate information exchange and industry connections. The keynote conversation featured Justin B. Smith
, Chief Executive Officer at Bloomberg Media Group, and Denmark West
, Partner at Connectivity Capital Partners. To view the photos from this event, please click here
Photography by: Catalina Kulczar-Marin
DISTINGUISHED LEADERSHIP SERIES: THE BUSINESS OF BROADWAY
On Thursday, June 9, 2016, CUP held a Distinguished Leadership Series Event: The Business of Broadway hosted by Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz. The evening's program included a conversation featuring Stephen C. Byrd and Alia Jones-Harvey, Producers of the Broadway hit Eclipsed, and Kenny Ozoude, Co-Producer of Eclipsed. The conversation was moderated by Lisa Davis, Partner at Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz. To view photos from this event, please click here.
Photography by: Kabir Chopra
TONY AWARDS ENCOURAGE DIVERSITY
CUP's Executive Director, Brennon Marcano, discusses how the Tony Awards highlight the need for diversity. To read more, click here.
CUP MEMBER NEWS
CONGRATULATIONS TO CUP MEMBERS
CUP Board of Advisor Raymond J. McGuire, Global Head of Corporate and Investment Banking at Citigroup, Inc, received the 2016 Humanitarian Award at the Urban Tech Gala. To read more, click here.
CUP Board Member Sherrese Clarke-Soares
, Managing Director and Head of North America Relationship Lending at Morgan Stanley, CUP Member & 2014 CUP Catalyst in Law Paula Anderson
, Partner at Shearman & Sterling LLP, & Michael Blake
, Assembly Member of the 79th District in the New York State Assembly, were featured in The Network Journal
's 40 under Forty "Reaching for Higher Goals"
issue. To read more about the honorees, click here
- 2016 CUP Fellow Tonya Leslie, Vice President & Publisher at Learning Supports & Family and Community Engagement at Scholastic Inc., was honored at the Urban Tech Gala as one of their 2016 Urban Tech Innovators. To read more, click here.
- 2016 CUP Fellow Jeff Roth, Deputy Commisioner at the New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC), is being honored at City & State's Still Serving Reception Honoring Veterans Improving New York. To read more, click here.
- 2016 CUP Fellow Conway Ekpo, Broker Dealer Counsel at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and one of the founding members of 1844, was honored as a 2016 Diversity and Inclusion Champion by the New York City Bar Association.
- 2016 CUP Executive Leadership Program participants Dale Favors, Managing Director at CastleOak Securities, David Mitchell, Team Leader at Bloomberg LP., and Kenneil Hemmings, Team Leader at Bloomberg LP., worked across firms to coordinate an Emerging Hedge Fund Forum with nearly 200 guests in attendance.
- 2015 CUP Executive Leadership Program participant Kejo Clark, Director of Technology at HBO, is speaking at Working Mother's 2016 Multicultural Women's National Conference on July 12, 2016. To learn more, click here.
- 2014 CUP Catalyst in Law Dennis Hopkins, Partner at Perkins Coie LLP, was honored as a 2016 Diversity and Inclusion Champion by the New York City Bar Association.
- 2010 CUP Fellow Reshma Saujani, Founder and CEO of Girls Who Code, is on a panel at City & State's CSR Awards: Tech, Energy & Utilities on June 30 and is also one of their honorees.
SPECIAL CUP MEMBER DISCOUNT TO SEE WHITE RABBIT RED RABBIT
WHITE RABBIT RED RABBIT
: Slyly humorous and audaciously pointed, this 'theater entertainment meets social experiment' is unlike anything, and will make you question everything. CUP members receive a special discount code, valid for performances from 6/27/16 through 7/11/16. If you're a CUP member interested in attending, please email Alicia McCalmon at email@example.com for the discount code.
CUP MEMBER DISCOUNT
Are you interested in booking a beautiful private space to work, meet, or relax? Check out Breather
and earn a free hour as a CUP member using our special promo code. Please email Alicia McCalmon at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about other job opportunities, click here.
Does your company have employment opportunities that you would like us to share with CUP's diverse network of professionals? If so, please reach out to us! We can post your reviewed and approved job position(s) in our newsletter and on our website. Contact Us
The CUP newsletter is an effort to better inform our members and broader CUP community of the programs, events, and opportunities that are central to our mission and our issues. All submissions should be submitted to Alicia McCalmon at email@example.com
by the 15th of the month at 5:00 p.m. for consideration in the next newsletter.
55 Exchange Place, Suite 401
New York, NY 10005