Assistant General Counsel, General Counsel's Office
Ernst & Young LLP
Business Development Director and General Counsel
DISTINGUISHED LEADERSHIP SERIES - BIG DATA. BIG INSIGHTS.
Hosted by HBO
Topics Inculde: Innovating Your Product & Enhancing Consumer Engagement, Leveraging Data in Brand Activation & Social Media, and Addressing Big Data Challenges Including Data & Privacy Divide
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
6:00pm - 8:00pm
To register, please click here.
CUP MEMBER TRAINING SERIES: MAXIMIZING YOUR EXECUTIVE PRESENCE & COMMUNICATION
Attendee Profile: Executive CUP Members at the Vice President level and above
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
6:00pm - 8:00pm
CUP'S 7th ANNUAL WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP FORUM
Hosted by New York Life Insurance Company
Tuesday, June 25, 2015
9:00am - 6:00pm
If you're interested in attending, please contact Janyce Hunt
DEADLINE APPROACHING: CUP CATALYSTS 2015
Nominations for CUP Catalysts: Change Agents 2015 | Finance, Law, and Media & Entertainment are open. We annually celebrate the accomplishments of leaders across the financial services, legal, and media & entertainment sectors who have achieved extraordinary success while simultaneously making a significant impact on their community. Please click here to nominate a candidate by Tuesday, June 2, 2015 who meets the qualifications below.
- Extraordinary Professional Success
- Demonstrated Commitment to Community Leadership (e.g., Volunteerism, Mentoring, Philanthropy)
- Board Service (Nonprofit, Public or Private Sector)
- Age Range: 35-50 years
- Finance Catalyst: Managing Director or Equivalent Title and Above
- Law Catalyst: Partner at a Law Firm, Senior In-House Counsel, or a Senior Attorney in the Public Sector or Equivalent Title and Above
- Media & Entertainment Catalyst: Senior Vice President or Equivalent Title and Above
WELCOME TO OUR NEW CUP MEMBERS
Click here to see the full list of our newest members.
CONGRATULATIONS TO CUP MEMBERS
- Lori Dickerson Fouché, Chief Executive Officer of The Group Insurance Business at Prudential Financial, Inc & 2014 CUP Catalyst in Finance, discusses the "Limits of Self-Reliance" in an interview. Click here to learn more.
- George Suttles, Senior Philanthropic Relationship Manager in the Philanthropic Solutions division of U.S. Trust & 2014 CUP Fellow, joined the Support Center Board of Directors. Click here to learn more.
2015 BLACK EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE
On, Thursday, June 18, 2015 at The Apollo Theater in New York City, The Tri-State Black Professional Network (BPN) is hosting a Black Executive Roundtable that will explore perspectives from black executives at EY and several of their clients. The event will include a panel discussion and the topic is Diversity in Corporate America: How a collectivistic culture impacts authenticity and being successful. Click here to RSVP and include your name, company, and organization affiliation (NABA or CUP). Please indicate if you would like to attend the optional Apollo historical tour prior to the roundtable at 5:30 p.m.
Does your company have employment opportunities that you would like us to share with CUP's diverse network of professionals? If so, please reach out to us! We can post your reviewed and approved job position(s) in our newsletter and on our website.
Not a CUP member? Become a part of a unique network of diverse professionals who share an interest in making connections, and creating opportunities, developing their professional and leadership expertise, and having transformative impact on their communities. Learn More Today!
JOIN CUP TODAY
The CUP newsletter is an effort to better inform our members and broader CUP family of the programs, events, and opportunities that are central to our mission and our issues. All submissions should be submitted to email@example.com
by the 5th of the month at 5:00pm for consideration in the next newsletter.
55 Exchange Place, Suite 401
New York, NY 10005