We are excited to announce a very important event scheduled for Thursday, October 10. Make plans to join us for the Piece by Piece Neighborhood Investment Conference!
With support from the Atlanta Regional Commission and Enterprise Community Partners, Piece by Piece is convening institutional investors, regional government leaders, affordable housing stakeholders and others for a collaborative discussion about recent real estate investment trends and strategies to ensure long-term health and viability of metro Atlanta neighborhoods.
This half-day conference will provide: context and an overview of the current market conditions related to private equity investors; a discussion with private equity firms on their long-term goals, property management strategies, opportunities for partnerships with nonprofits and more; an examination of the Phoenix market and a discussion on what lessons Atlanta can learn from Phoenix; and the role of code enforcement, an overview of a unique approach in Baltimore, and a look at Atlanta's code enforcement activity.
Confirmed participants include:
- Dr. Dan Immergluck, Associate Professor, Georgia Institute for Technology
- Andrew Jakabovics, Senior Director, Enterprise Community Partners
- Mike Minutelli, The Macallan Group and member of Urban Land Institute's Technical Assistance Panel
- Aaron Edelheit, Chief Executive Officer, The American Home Real Estate Investment Trust
- Rob Lee, Managing Director, Sylvan Road Capital
- Dave Zanaty, Regional Director Atlanta, Waypoint Homes
- Odetta MacLeish-White, Program Director, Enterprise Community Partners
- Germán Reyes, Vice President, Chicanos Por La Causa
- Deputy Commissioner Michael Braverman, City of Baltimore
- Major C.J. Davis, Code Enforcement Director, City of Atlanta
See full event details HERE. Download event summary HERE
There is no fee to attend the event, but registration is required. Continental breakfast will be provided.