Coastal Cruising Seminar
June 6'th, 13'th and 20'th
This seminar will focus on planning, provisioning, plotting and weather, with a review of rules of the road, anchoring, radio use, docking, safety and marine electronics.
We will also cover:
- Cruising style - marinas or anchor out ?
- How to use your GPS and electronics
- Choose a marina for transient dockage
- Safe anchoring in unfamiliar areas
- Tips on traveling with children
- Safety and Emergency preparedness
- Review of charting and how to plot your trip
June 5'th, 12'th and 19'th
This seminar is to give women the skills needed to be more confident on their boats and to learn what needs to be done in case of an emergency.
We will cover rules of the road, simple navigation, boat systems, radios, electronics, docking tips and knots you need to know.
The early Summer Seminar series will be held at Norwalk Cove Marina midweek evenings from 7 to 9 PM.
Please register in advance and bring $ 80.00 (per person / seminar series) to the first seminar.
Open to All.....Tell your Friends !
To Register: E-mail, Text or Call Capt. Rick Delfosse: