THANK YOU FOR YOUR IDEAS!
Here are updated plans to boost
the remainder of the Cookie Program.
1. Troops will receive a $0.20 bonus per case of all cookies sold since the beginning of the sale if they meet the requirement of picking up and selling 2 more cases per girl selling during the extension.
2. Troops that complete the bonus requirement above will also earn the Smart Cookie Patch (This patch is free: here's the Super Seller Bonus order form)
3. Troops will be able to check out and return cookies on a consignment basis by case only. This is HUGE!
4. There are new booth dates and drive-thrus available for troops and they are loading into Snap as we receive them. Check back often.
5. Council will provide a "Thank You" box of Cranberry Citrus Crisps to customers that buy 5 packages. Troops are not required to participate in this giveaway to earn the Super Seller Bonus.
Cookie Pantry hours this weekend
Montgomery: by appointment: email Amy Murray at [email protected] an hour in advance. 10 case minimum.
Mobile: by appointment: call 251/375-6727. 10 case minimum
Enterprise: Friday 1-4 p.m. Sunday 3-5 p.m. Monday 5-7 p.m.
Dothan: Friday 2-7 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m.-noon & 5-8 p.m. Sunday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Loxley: by appointment; call 251/401-1573
March 14: ACH 50% (for cookies picked up through February 25)
March 27: Last day of Sale
March 30: Troop Paperwork and recognition orders due to SUCC. (Snap locked for troops 11:59pm)
April 4: SU Paperwork due to Council
April 6: Final ACH
Thank you for all you do!
Teri and the GSSA Product Sales Team
See what's happening on our social sites: