Exciting changes to the Personify registration system are in the works! As you may know, we are upgrading our online registration website to a new, family-based registration system. Whether you're using it for the first time or you're a seasoned pro, the following updates will make using this system easy. Starting August 12:
- You can manage your whole family with a single login
- You can see all of your family's activities, regardless of registration method
- You can see all orders placed online on behalf of your family
- You can manage membership renewals and new memberships for your whole family
- You'll enjoy an improved search functionality
Please expect the Personify registration site to be down during the upgrade from 2 p.m. on August 9 until 5 a.m. on August 12.
Important information to know
As part of the upgrade, all existing account logins (usernames and passwords) will be deactivated. All adults will be required to create a new online account the first time they wish to log in to Personify after the upgrade. You may reuse your old username and password when creating your new online account if you choose. With your new online account, you will be able to manage yourself, your family and/or troop(s), depending on your current participation status. For example, a troop leader who has a daughter participating in Girl Scouts will be able to manage both her family and troop(s) with a single login. Simple steps on how to create your new account are listed below.
One person per family will be designated as a Family Manager. This role will be assigned by the system according to the first listed parent or guardian on the child's account (aka Guardian 1) at the time of the upgrade. Only the Family Manager will be able to view and manage the accounts of children and adult family member(s) from his/her own login. The Family Manager designation can be changed by contacting GSOSW.
How to create a new online account on or after August 12
|Step 1 - Go to Personify and click on the "New Online Account" button on the right-hand side of the screen.|
Step 2 - Enter the information as requested. This basic information will allow the system to search for your record and help check if you already exist in our database.
Step 3 - One of the following will apply:
- If the system finds you in the database, you will see the following message: "Congratulations! We found you in the online system. Please go to your email and follow the instructions to activate your online account." Please follow the instructions to complete your account activation.
- If you receive the following message: "We have found you in the system, but in order to continue please contact us," please follow the instructions to contact GSOSW. This message generally appears when there is no email address on record or if there is a potential but unconfirmed match.
- If the system does not find you in the database, you will be prompted to provide additional information to create your profile.
Need help? Webinars will be offered to help familiarize you with the new site - to register, visit Personify after August 12 or contact your service unit registrar for more information. You may also contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 433-9288 for assistance.
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character,
who make the world a better place.