Recently, the Saskatchewan Campaign sales sheets were distributed to the tourism industry as links to fillable PDF forms. Please note that due to technical difficulties, the fillable PDF files are not operational. If you completed and submitted a Saskatchewan Campaign sales sheet after March 26, we will not have received it. We are therefore asking tourism businesses to please re-send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to the PDF files for the Saskatoon sales sheets are also available on www.industrymatters.com.
Saskatchewan Campaign Sales Sheet Instructions
1. Click on the link below for the form you wish to access:
2. Print out the sales sheet and complete it by hand.
3. Fax the completed sheet to 306-787-6293 to the attention of Curt Koethler.
4. OR, you may scan the completed form and email it to Curt Koethler, Manager of Field Operations, at email@example.com.
5. Finally, you are also welcome to phone your Tourism Saskatchewan Field Representative, Daryl Demoskoff, Director of Markets and Advertising (Tourism Saskatoon) at 306-931-7572 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any technical difficulties accessing or completing any of the forms, please contact Judy Miller at 306-787-2339 or email@example.com.
Do not miss out on this valuable opportunity to partner with Tourism Saskatchewan on the 2013 Saskatchewan Campaign. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please contact Curt Koethler, Manager of Field Operations, at 306-787-8708 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Daryl Demoskoff, Tourism Saskatoon - Director of Markets and Advertising at 306-931-7572 or by email at email@example.com.