31st Annual Imagination Celebration & Theme Announced!
IMAGINATION: PATHWAY TO THE FUTURE
Arts Orange County and the Orange County Department of Education
Festival Dates: Saturday, April 16 - Sunday, May 29, 2016
"1000 Pieces of Art"
Ceremonies & Reception
at South Coast Plaza's Crystal Court
Saturday, May 7
CALL FOR IMAGINATION CELEBRATION EVENTS
Each year, approximately 40-50 organizations, schools, cities, and libraries produce and present events during the county-wide festival.
Interested in offering an event as part of the festival?
- View or download our guidelines here.
- When you're ready to apply, complete our form here.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Elizabeth A.B. Miller.
IMAGINATION CELEBRATION POSTER CONTEST
- Open to ALL Orange County students in grades 7 - 12.
- The winning poster will be reproduced on posters, ads, and flyers relating to the festival.
- The artist of the selected entry will receive a $300 honorarium and his/her art teacher will receive a $200 honorarium. Three "runners-up" will receive $50 honorariums. One finalist will also be selected through a "People's Choice" voting process on Arts Orange County's SparkOC.com website, receiving an honorarium of $150.
- The top thirty outstanding entries will be publicly exhibited during the festival at a selected art gallery.
This year's deadline for poster entries is January 20, 2016.
Guidelines and an entry form can be viewed and downloaded here.