Flu season is here, but fortunately so are this season's flu vaccines, which really can help prevent us from getting sick, and from spreading the flu virus to others. I hope you'll join me in getting a flu vaccine.
Many places are offering flu vaccines in West County this year, making it easy for individuals and families. Some are free. Take a look below.
Of course, washing hands frequently, covering your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough, and staying home to rest when you're sick are other important ways to stay healthy preventing the flu from spreading to others.
Flu Vaccinations in West County
- October 30, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. RYSE Center, 205 41st Street, Richmond.
- Every Monday, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Richmond Health Center (old building), 39th Street and Bissell Avenue, Richmond.
- Online tool, search for all flu clinics private and public on County's "Flu Vaccine Finder" (Enter your zip code)
- Flu Vaccine webpage of County Health Services with general information
- Excellent information on the flu
- Questions? Call the County's immunization program at 1-800-246-2494.
|Let's stay healthy!|
Supervisor, District One
Contra Costa County
11780 San Pablo Avenue, Suite D
El Cerrito, CA 94530
510-231-8686 Phone (New Phone Number)