Use Your IRA/401K
to Fund Your Business
If you have retirement funds that you have not yet paid taxes on, you can access those funds to capitalize a business. You can then use those funds to buy a business, for any business expense, and to pay salary!
You are in control, you decide how much of your retirement funds you wish to use for the business. When working with a company that specializes in this funding option, and follows all of the IRS guidelines, you are able to buy a business Debt Free and Equity Rich (from the rollover of your IRA/401K funds). Additionally, you'll have a new 401K/Profit Sharing Plan that you can begin to contribute Tax Deferred.
to learn more about using your retirement account and other funding options that are available.
HealthyYOU Vending was founded 14 years ago by Mike Burnett and Jeff Marsh.
HealthyYOU Vending offers healthier snack alternatives to conventional vending machine options.
Today, there are 5,000 operators with 100,000 machines nationwide.
The Fear Factor of Buying a Franchise
Author and Philosopher Bertrand Russell once said "To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."
Buying a franchise is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make, so feeling fear is not only normal, it is entirely appropriate to the situation.
Who has fear? Everyone! Fear prevents us (most of us, anyway) from jumping out of a moving car or going over a waterfall in a barrel. Fear helps us make choices that are less likely to endanger our lives. Fear also prevents us from gambling our life's savings on a horse race or marrying someone we've known only a few days.
However, when we feel we have enough information about a subject, we can often get over fear and do things that were beyond our comfort zone.
If you are one of those people who has done your homework and found the franchise opportunity you've always dreamed of but can't seem to commit to a decision, then the final doubts you have are probably about your own abilities rather than the franchise itself.
This is where a qualified franchise consultant can help you. By assessing your interests, skills and experience, a consultant can guide you to a decision where risks are at an acceptable level and the benefits, while not certain, are well worth the effort.
The only problem with fear is when you allow it to stop you from doing something you know will make a positive difference in your life. Don't let fear stop you from reaching your goals!
1. Work with a consultant, he/she already knows the answers to most of your questions.
2. Take your time.
3. Identify your financial goals.
4. Understand your marketplace.
5. Compare several franchise options.
6. Attend the Discovery Day.
7.Validate information with current franchisees.
8. Consult with a franchise attorney prior to signing any documents.
9. Begin your journey as a successful business owner.
Did you know...
One out of every 12 businesses operating today is a franchise.
What are some of the benefits to owning a franchise?
1. It's an established, successful brand.
2. There are proven operating systems in place.
3. Volume purchasing power.
4. Shared experience with other franchisees.
5. Formalized training and marketing programs to help ensure your success.
|Happy New Year! |
Our newsletter is designed to help educate and inform individuals who are considering business ownership. Each month, five business opportunities are selected from our database of hundreds to feature in detail and fitting a variety of financial objectives and skill sets. If you have that entrepreneurial spirit, give us a call. There is never a cost or obligation for our franchise consulting services.
Our Business Is Helping You Find The Right Business
Cash Needed: $24K
Total Investment: $43K
Total Locations: 300+
Founded in 1992, Furniture Medic has become the world's largest and most respected furniture repair and wood restoration company. Since its founding, Furniture Medic has grown to more than 300 locations across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, Furniture Medic is one of seven companies in the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, which offer a wide range of related home care, commercial and restoration services.
Due to their specialized training program, new franchisees do not need to have previous experience in furniture repair or wood restoration. Their training program includes:
- 50-hour Pre-Academy: This home study program is done primarily online. Its purpose is to prime all new franchise owners prior to Academy arrival.
- Two-week Academy: This intensive, hands-on curriculum develops target skill sets. Attention is also focused on actual business startup, marketing, customer acquisition and retention.
- Post Academy: Ninety days after completing the two-week Academy, franchise owners return to ensure that technical skills and marketing plans are on target.
- Mentoring Program: Experienced franchise owners are paired with new owners to press new skill sets into use and further develop finesse in customer acquisition.
- Regional Meetings and Annual Convention: These meetings provide opportunities to enhance skills with new products, to network and to learn from peers.
- Intranet Podcasts: Available at all times, these video tutorials let franchise owners brush up on the particulars for each repair and other topics.
For more information, Click here
Cash Needed: $50K
Total Investment: $132K-$180K
Total Locations: 650+
CELLAIRIS provides innovative and fashion-forward cases and accessories for all of your mobile devices and tablets. Recently ranked #9 on Franchise Times 2009 "Fast 55" and quickly approaching the opening of their seven hundredth store location across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, CELLAIRIS continues to deliver exceptional, personalized service online and at all of their convenient, cutting-edge store.
CELLAIRIS is bringing together three powerful forces to introduce this one-of-a-kind business opportunity:
- Cutting-edge repair service in a vastly popular category: Mobile devices and electronics
- The expertise of a successful, experienced, highly-ranked existing franchisor: CELLAIRIS
- The largest and most successful retailer in the world: Walmart
CELLLAIRIS franchisees will be located within leased spaces in existing Walmart Supercenters; benefiting from instant foot traffic. No need to search for real estate or the right location; sub-leasing from CELLAIRIS simplifies the process. This is One-of-a-Kind Franchise Opportunity!
Cash Needed: $50K
Total Investment: $200K
Total Locations: 77
Liquid Capital of America Corporation has created an international network of franchise owners who provide their business clients with specialized financial services centered on the core business of "FACTORING" with real credit authority. Their franchisees, knowledgeable and experienced business people, develop their territory within an environment that encourages and rewards integrity, professionalism, and personal growth.
At Liquid Capital, their business model is designed to handle the needs of small, medium and emerging middle-market businesses, while still delivering the resources and service capabilities of a much larger financial services company. This flexibility allows them to provide unmatched client service that is uniquely local, reliable and scalable.
Liquid Capital provides new franchisees with one week of comprehensive training at their corporate headquarters in Toronto that covers all aspects of "FACTORING", accounts receivable management, security issues, and credit-related matters. The training program also includes 16 hours of marketing and sales training plus 50 weeks of private and group coaching in referral marketing. Franchisees will also receive ongoing mentoring from the Liquid Capital Factoring Advisory Team. Couple that with a strong corporate infrastructure and back-office administrative support and new franchisees are well on their way to starting a successful business.
Cash Needed: $100K
Total Investment: $164K-$270K
Total Locations: 3
Hula Dog Hawaiian Style Hot Dogs (formerly Puka Dog) began as a little stand on the remote west shore of Kekaha/Kauai in 2000. For the next two years, using the founder's culinary expertise, Hula Dog took a simple, somewhat forgotten staple food, the "hot-dog" or "sausage", and completely revolutionized it. Taking from the tropical and beautiful Hawaiian surroundings, they began sampling and eventually concocting, mouth-watering relishes and secret sauces from tropical fruits and plants native to Hawaii. With the additional flavor of a choice proprietary sausage and fresh baked bun made with all natural ingredients, Hula Dog has created a one-of-a-kind, full experience that generates return traffic regularly, natives and vacationers.
New Hula Dog franchise owners will receive two weeks of training (one week at HQ, one week a franchisee location) on:
- Quality control
- Training of all positions
- Marketing & Promotion
- Daily operations
- Product preparation
And will also receive support with:
- Real estate site selection & build-out
- Architectural design, fixtures, furniture and equipment
- Branding - marketing and advertising
- Product Training
- Grand Opening
|spa810 Laser, Skin & Massage
Cash Needed: $150K
Total Investment: $349K-$469K
Total Locations: 6 open + 7 under development
Affordable luxury awaits you at spa810 Laser, Skin & Massage. They offer customized facials, massages, pain-free laser hair removal, and anti-aging laser treatments at an affordable price, all in a convenient location. At spa810, they are committed to helping you achieve your personal best. Their results-oriented treatments and pampering services have been created so that you can look and feel your best.
What is the significance of the 810 in spa810? One of their most popular services at spa810 is Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal. To kill a hair follicle you need to use a very specific wavelength of energy, that wavelength happens to be 810 nanometers. Hence the name, spa810.
Spa810 is a great opportunity for the right individual considering franchise ownership. They have Single Unit, Multiple Unit and Regional Developer opportunities available to meet just about any business and financial objectives you may have. Below are just a few of the reasons that spa810 is the premier spa and wellness franchise on the market today.
Key reasons to own a spa810 franchise:
- Health & Wellness is one of the fastest growing industries in the US
- No spa experience necessary
- Only spa concept with Laser, Skin & Massage revenue streams under one roof
- Membership driven business model with recurring revenue stream
- The only truly painless laser hair removal equipment on the market
- Their laser equipment works effectively on all skin types and hair colors,except gray (unlike their competition)
- Professionally managed units available for career professionals or investors
- Business meets requirements for Immigrants seeking U.S. E-2 Visa status
- Extensive training program and start up assistance
- Real estate lease and site location assistance and "Turn-Key" build-out of unit
- Proven marketing programs to drive the business
- spa810 is SBA registered/approved.
- Listed in Entrepreneur's Top 225 Franchise picks for 2015
- Ranked 267 in Franchise Grade's Top 500 Franchises
- Recognized as the Best Laser Hair Removal business in all of Dallas, Texas
- Recently invited to join the INC. 500
For more information, Click here
|What is a Regional Developer or Master?
Some franchises have opportunities known as Regional Developers or Master Franchises. This involves the development of a geographic region that can be as small as a portion of a state or as large as an entire state. While Master Franchises are normally reserved for the development of an entire country. You purchase the right to develop a designated area and share in the franchise fees and royalties with the franchisor. You work closely with commercial real estate agents, business brokers and consultants in the development of your area. The investment needed to secure a Regional Developer or Master Franchise opportunity can start as low as $150K depending on the franchise and geographic area.
If you would like to learn more about this month's Featured Business Opportunities or have questions about business ownership, you may contact me directly by calling the number below.
Quest Franchise Advisory Group
Direct: 770-910-7767 ext. 101
We hope you find our newsletters informative and invite your suggestions and comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Business Is Helping You Find The Right Business