We need volunteers for our upcoming International Projects
We have lots of great projects internationally. To learn more about our international projects, click here
Questions about our International Projects?
Volunteer teams from University of Alabama, Georgia Southern University, New York University, University of Virginia, Stony Brook University, Rutgers University, University of Colorado- Boulder, and Rowan University all worked with our New Orleans Projects.
Early Childhood Education projects continue in New Orleans this Spring, Summer and Fall.
Questions about our
Early Childhood Education Projects?
Gulf Coast Restoration and Community Service Projects
Work continues on the Gulf Coast we need volunteers for upcoming summer, fall, winter and spring.
The projects were solid and really gave our team a chance to come together and experience the thrill of crew work. We planted 164 large cypress trees in one day!
This past year, volunteer teams completed over 20,000 hours of work a variety of projects, including:
Tornado relief in Hattiesburg, trail work, river debris clean up, invasive species removal, oyster reef construction, preparing and serving meals at area hospitality houses, painting community center, creating community garden, yard work and renovation at women's shelter, floating marine debris removal from coastal rivers, assisting at after school programs, creating crane habitat, low income housing renovation, city park flower garden work, environmental restoration and camp maintenance at local boy scout camp,Head Start teaching assistants,office work: organization and data entry.
Questions about our Gulf Coast Projects?
West Coast Restoration and Community Service
We are currently selecting a community on the west coast in need of support completing environmental restoration and human service projects.
We expect to have our exact site location by August 1, 2013.
Questions about our New West Coast location?
Super Storm Sandy
Thank you for making our trip to New Jersey possible. We were happy that we were able to take part in such important relief efforts.
CC International worked with over 450 volunteers throughout the months of December, January, February and March; Completing 20,000 hours of service in Atlantic County, Monmouth County, and Ocean County, New Jersey.
Volunteer teams from over 30 different universities from all over the country...
Organized and distributed over 50 pallets of food.
- Brought the Atlantic City Rescue Mission Warehouse up to code, while allowing them more organization of their donations in order to be able to properly sort and distribute the items.
- Cleaned trails and removed brush due to wind damage and cleared debris in over 30 acres of the Ocean County Park System.
- Provided homework help and recreational programs to approximately 50 young children impacted by the storm.
- Gutted approximately 60 homes, sanded and prepped 15 homes, painted 5 homes, installed insulation and sheetrock to 6 homes, and gutted 75 crawl spaces. They also helped in the complete remodeling of the East Dover Fire Company Station.
- Removed sand from homes, streets, driveways, and sidewalks in neighborhoods along the shoreline.
- Cleared debris from approximately 6 beaches.
- Moved furniture for donations and for people moving back into their homes.
- Organized 4 food pantries and distribution centers. Distributed meals to approximately 400 clients of Sister Jean's Kitchen.
- Helped in the organization and inventory of donations sent to the United Way Warehouse.
CC International chooses its
Primary Disaster Relief Project site
at the end of the US hurricane season to put volunteer teams to work where
they are needed most.
CC International's Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
We need university and college volunteer teams to work on our projects both domestically and internationally this coming summer, winter, and spring.
We have ongoing projects in New Orleans and on the Gulf Coast and will be adding additional projects in 2014 on the West Coast..
In addition to these ongoing projects, we will be adding projects as needed to respond to any urgent need for volunteers due to disasters or other events.
So please bookmark our web page and check back often to see what we are up to!!
We've got work to do and we need your volunteer teams to get the job done!!
Cell- (608) 772 7323
Community Collaborations International
Visit our website to learn more about our domestic and international project opportunities.
We have lots of great projects
and we need volunteers!
Please take a few minutes and use the
forward e-mail link below to spread the word