This is a friendly reminder to come to the wine tasting, jazz, and fundraising event
Sunday, June 24
Silent auction bids will begin at 3:30 p.m. with final bids at 5:30 p.m. Direct sales of other items and services will take place during the entire event. Bring your cash or checkbooks!
Mark your calendars and do not miss this great opportunity to get some fantastic items as well as aiding your community. Please also consider helping out at the event. Just call Margaret at 410-268-8622. We will accept your cash donations too. We will also feature neighbor Nancy Weller explaining how you can save money on your electric bill AND contribute almost $50/year to AOTB by signing up with Stream Energy. Bring your BGE bill and compare!
Look at some of the terrific items we'll have at the silent auction and sales tables!
Here is a current listing of the opportunities you will have to help yourself as well as your neighborhood:
Silent Auction Items
All items will have a minimum bid.
- Six ladies' handbags by Hobo International
- Persian art table scarf, quilted table runner "By the Bay," handmade ladies' scarves
- Professional Microdermabrasion, Massage Therapy, Yoga Sessions
- Rare Booker T. Washington coin
- Career coaching
- Professional facial treatment
- Face-painting artist services
- Evolutions, one month membership
- Kindle e-Reader
- Seagull deflectors for your pier or dock--set of up to 10
- 2 Redskins pre-season game tickets & parking, on the 50 yard line, 9 rows up
- Whole Health Chiropractic - one hour consultation, musculoskeletal and body systems assessment
- Two original design design handmade necklaces
- Collectible wooden bowl by internationally famous artisan Joe Dickey
- Original design crocheted necklaces and beaded bracelets
- Headlight Lens cleaning (10 available)
- 20% Discounted Gift Cards from
- Homestead Gardens
- Rita's Ice
- Bruster's Ice Cream
- True Value Hardware
- Giant Supermarket
Learn the secrets of making fried rice, egg rolls, and roast pork from Margaret, who grew up in a NY Chinese restaurant! Limit of there classes of four each.
Learn how to make sweet & savory treats using Greek phyllo from a native of Greece who is also a Cordon Bleu trained chef. Limit of four. Note:
If you cannot attend the event and want to donate, please send your check payable to POA-AOTB, PO Box 4665, Annapolis, MD 21403.