Greetings AOTB Neighbors
Another Update on the AOTB Fundraiser to be held June 16
The Fundraising Committee is happy to report that we have received several more exciting items and services to be offered for auction or purchase at the Wine Tasting Event, Saturday, June 16, on the beach, 4 - 7 p.m.
Silent auction bids will begin at 4:30 p.m. with final bids at 6:30 p.m. All other items & services will be offered for sale during the entire event.
Here is a current listing of the opportunities you will have to help yourself as well as your neighborhood:
Silent Auction Items
All items will have a minimum bid.
- Ladies' handbags (6) by Hobo International
- Professional Microdermabrasion
- Professional Facial Treatment
- Rare Booker T. Washington coin
- Face-painting artist services
- Evolutions, one month membership
- 2 Redskins pre-season game tickets & parking, on the 50 yard line, 9 rows up
- Yoga sessions
- Massage therapy
- Career coaching
- Kindle (new!)
- Whole Health Chiropractic - one hour consultation, musculoskeletal and body systems assessment
- Two original pieces of handmade jewelry
- Collectible wooden bowl by internationally famous artisan Joe Dickey
- Quilted table runner
- Handmade ladies' scarves
- Original design crocheted necklaces and beaded bracelets
- Coffee Maker
- Seagull deflectors (for your pier or deck--set of up to 10)
- Headlight Lens cleaning (10)
20% Discounted Gift Cards from
- Homestead Gardens
- Rita's Ice
- Bruster's Ice Cream
- True Value Hardware
- Giant Supermarket
Cooking class lessons limited to first four. Learn the secrets of making wonton soup, egg rolls, and more from Margaret, who grew up in a NY Chinese restaurant! Now offering TWO classes! Limit of four per class.
We will also feature neighbor Nancy Weller explaining how you can save money on your electric bills AND contribute almost $50/year to AOTB by signing up with Stream Energy.
Bring cash or your checkbooks!
Mark your calendars and do not miss this great opportunity to get some fantastic items as well as aiding your community.
PLEASE also consider helping out by manning a table at the event, just call Margaret at 410-268-8622.
Note: If you cannot attend the event and want to donate, please send your check payable to POA-AOTB, PO Box 4665, Annapolis, MD 21403.