|Volunteers tend to the CRI Healthy Garden.|
>> Download the application instructions
Applications must be received by Wednesday, October 1, 2014.
Stays at Canyon Ranch are specific to each of the five CRI Healthy World Scholarship categories available. Applicants can select up to two categories to apply in:
- Richard H. Carmona Scholarship for Returning Veterans. For veterans of the U.S. Uniformed Services deployed in world conflict areas since 2001. This scholarship is in honor of CRI President Richard H. Carmona, M.D., M.P.H., FACS.
Begins Wednesday, April 15, 2015, and ends Sunday, April 19, 2015.
- Arts and Health Scholarship. For people who are using the arts to enhance health.
Begins Wednesday, May 13, 2015, and ends Sunday, May 17, 2015.
- Healthy Garden Scholarship. For people who are involved with community or school garden programs.
Begins Wednesday, June 24, 2015, and ends Sunday, June 28, 2015.
|Community members learn how to prepare healthy meals.|
- Healthy Schools and Communities Scholarship. For people who are working to improve health and well-being in schools and communities.
Begins Wednesday, July 15, 2015, and ends Sunday, July 19, 2015.
- Healthy Table Scholarship. For people who are involved with healthy shopping, cooking, and nutrition programs.
Begins Wednesday, August 12, 2015, and ends Sunday, August 16, 2015.
For more details on CRI Healthy World Scholarships, click here.
Follow us on Twitter at @CRIhealthyworld