WLH In the News...
Read about Organizational Culture
and Large-Scale Change
Culture is a critical factor that significantly impacts large-scale change efforts within an organization. We offer this information based on twenty years of experience in the industry and having worked on numerous projects related to merger integration, organizational restructuring, strategy repositioning, and leadership change.
WLH has done extensive research on organizational change, which is the cornerstone of our latest publication. In the Summer edition of the OD Practitioner, currently in circulation, please find Driving Cultural Transformation During Large-Scale Change. To view, please click here.
The article shares our five (5) core principles for leveraging culture to drive successful change implementation. The principles are:
- Culture change takes place more effectively when worked at three levels: organization, team, and individual
- Culture change is accelerated by connecting individual beliefs to organizational results
- Culture change requires a planned and disciplined implementation cascade
- Culture change is accelerated by using a "leader-led learning" approach
- Technology should be leveraged for communications, measurement, and reporting successes to reinforce cultural change
To support the challenges typically associated with effective organizational change implementation, we have developed a program that provides guidance to leaders entitled, 5C's of Transition Leadership™. This program helps improve change agility and skill at leading others through change and transition.
If you (or your organization) are currently undergoing a major change effort, or anticipating one in the near future, please contact us to learn more about WLH's change management expertise, including how The 5C's of Transition Leadership™ can be customized to meet your specific needs. You can reach us at (954) 385-0770 or feel free to email email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy reading the article and that the principles provided are helpful to your organization.