Saturday, March 7th, 2015 from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
King's University, 9125 50 Street Edmonton AB
Room N206 Second floor of the North Academic Building
Saturday, April 18th, 2015 8:30am to 4pm
Location to be determined, Lloydminster AB
This class is for EVERYONE who wants to improve how they Deal with Change and Communicate with both themselves and others.
- Learn the difference between the Inquiry and Advocacy models to support achieving a higher grade in clearer communication
- Learn how to deal with conflict
- Learn how to demonstrate and practice leadership skills
- Learn how to improve listening skills critical to effective communication
- Learn how to remove frustrated and boxed-in thinking and employ Solution Focused Ideology
- Learn how to run a meeting with engagement and buy in from your staff
- Learn how to talk to your spouse, partner, and others without judgement and create a deeper more meaningful conversation
- Learn how to build leaders and practice leadership
Communication is at the very heart of everything we do and it's being recognized that Coach-Like Approach Communication Techniques are being used more and more to improve the way we speak to each other and to ourselves.
The culture in our workplaces is changing and how we communicate needs to change along with it. 75% of the Fortune 1000 companies have already brought in Coach-Like Approach methodology to support their organizations.
What about you? Are you ready for a change?
Bonus: If you are Canfitpro certified in any of the following designations (PTS, FIS, NWS, NWL, OAS, and PFS) and in need of re-certification credits this class is sanctioned by Canfitpro to offer your full yearly requirement of 4 CEC's.
Reserve your spot today!
What people are saying about my course:
"Mark simplifies the entire course to a point where you can actually see yourself using the information and becoming a better manager, friend, person."
~ Wendy Meister, General Manager Edson Chrysler
Check out this article about my course featured in the Edson Anchor Newspaper: