Since Chiropractic BioPhysics® hosted our first conference thirty three years ago we've refined our philosophies, techniques, methods, and protocols through continual research, trials, testing, and study. And the improvements we've made at CBP can help you improve-both as a chiropractic professional and in the profitability of your practice. Expand your vision of how corrective chiropractic care combined with proven health and wellness models for unparalleled practice prosperity can enhance the quality of life for your patients. Discover the latest information on corrective chiropractic research, business models, advances in technology and spine imaging. Study chiropractic techniques to more effectively treat spine and postural abnormalities. Learn and apply new technology for enhanced stability of your practice through improved patient satisfaction and growth. Examine the latest research that supports chiropractic philosophy and practice. And more. Much more. Like earning 18 continuing education credits while learning more about the scientifically proven approach that's taught in seven major chiropractic colleges. All in all, you'll benefit from everything we've learned over the past three decades. And you get started (or make progress) on CBP certification. See you there.
To reserve room click here.
What You'll Hear:
- New Randomized Control Trials Evaluating CBP Structural Rehabilitation procedures for improved pain, disability, and neurological function.
- Elevating the professional image of chiropractic through evidence, contemporary based but patient friendly chiropractic awareness programs.
- CBP Technique Research Past, Present, and Future
- Mirror Image® In Motion: Integration of strength and conditioning (fitness) tools into in office and at home based exercise programs to improve activities of daily living.
- Advances in technology to improve Subluxation Analysis. Constructing and implementing a Mirror Image exercise program based on computerized posture assessment: from office systems to patient reports.
- Corrective Chiropractic Health and Wellness
- Indications vs. Contra-Indications for Surgical Consultation-Management in Selected Spine
- Injuries and Deformities : The Perspective of a Neurosurgeon Co-Managing Cases with a CBP Corrective Care Chiropractor
- CBP® Technique Analysis, Intervention and Outcomes: Case Studies
- Cervical Denneroll Randomized Trial for Lumbo-Sacral Radiculopthy. Three dimensional ambulatory mirror image postural bracing aidsin postural improvement and improves chronic low back pain: A randomized control trial.
- Co-Managing Select Patient Cases with a Neuro-Surgeon:Working Together with Evidence Based Interventions for the Good of the Patient: A CBP Instructor's Perspective
- Approved for 18 hours of CE Credit across USA except: ME,OK, TX
Learn More or Register Online Now
Who You'll Hear:
DEED HARRISON, D.C.
President and Director of Chiropractic BioPhysics Technique. President of CBP NonProfit, Inc. Thousands of Chiropractors have learned from and been inspired by Dr. Deed Harrison, lead instructor of Chiropractic BioPhysics seminars. Thousands more have learned from his four textbooks, ninety peer-reviewed publications, and his own reviews for the chiropractic literature.
Joseph Ferrantelli, D.C.
CTO for Chiropractic BioPhysics Technique and CEO of PostureCo, developers of the PostureRay X-Ray EMR system and award winning PostureScreen Mobile. Dr. Ferrantelli is a Certified Instructor for CBP Seminars and has co-authored manuscripts published in numerous journals. He is a contributing author and executive committee member for the ICA Best Practices and Practice Guidelines, and the Practicing Chiropractors' Committee on Radiology Protocols document.
Sandy Haas, D.C.
Dr. Sandra Haas graduated from the prestigious liberal arts college, Rollins College, located in Central Florida, and then graduated with honors from Life University in 2002. She is a Distinguished Fellow of CBP technique, which makes her one of only four doctors in the state of CO with this honored distinction.
Dr. Smith, MD (Neurosurgeon)
Dr. Smith is a graduate of Georgetown University College of Medicine and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Neurological Surgery. Dr. Smith has numerous scientific presentations and publications to his name. Dr. Smith is the Director of Performance Improvement at the Western Regional Center for Brain & Spine Surgery, Las Vegas, NV.
Brad Glowaki, D.C.
Dr. Glowaki s the developer of the New Patient Maven through which he teaches practice growth techniques to chiropractors. Dr. Glowaki is currently in a high-volume practice and is not a coach, or a part of a Management group. He has been a keynote speaker at many State Associations and simply, but eloquently, shares methodologies and techniques to more effectively communicate the message of chiropractic's benefits to the masses.
Jason Jaeger, D.C.
A graduate from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Dr. Jaeger is a certified instructor for CBP Technique and the co-developer the Universal Traction System. He runs a private practice of Chiropractic where he routinely co-manages complex patient disorders with with Neuro-Surgeons, Pain management specialists, etc.
Brian Paris, D.C.
Dr. Paris is a graduate of Life University and holds a BSc in the kiniseological sciences from the U. of Maryland. He is a certified instructor for Chiropractic Biophysics® and is a Performance Enhancement Specialist-National Academy of Sports Medicine (www. nasm.org). He runs a successful private practice in Rockville, MD.
CBP 34th Annual Conference
When: October 5-7, 2012
Where: The Boulders Resort and Spa, Scottsdale, AZ
Room Rate: $259 by September 21st Call 1-888-318-4319
Cost: DC's: $399, Students and CA's $249
Pre-Registration Discount for DC's Save $70 & Students $50
Hosted Social Hour
When: Friday evening, October 5th, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
What: Debut of New CBP Technique Comprehensive EHR Billing and Documentation system
Call 800-346-5146 or Register Online Now