Looking for something fun to do this Saturday (Memorial Weekend)?
- Family Wildlife Series "Pressed for Thyme"
- Cater to your creativity while exploring the different areas of Blue Jay's Garden. Sniff the herbs in the herb garden, learn what poison ivy looks like, investigate our pizza garden and log garden (OK now--how many of you can say you have a pizza garden---but you could!) Preserve your memories (and a few flowers) by making a flower press for your family to take home. I understand that there MIGHT even be some water garden exploration if time allows!
- For all ages, but activities and information are most appropriate for ages 5 and up.
- Saturday, May 25th 2-3:30pm
- Fee: $5/family
- Pre-registration is required--call to register for this program! (919) 870-4330
June Public Programs
- Nature Stories "Millipede Mania" (Saturday--call to register!)
Millipedes, centipedes and pillbugs, too. Come and discover the down-and-under world of multiple marching feet. Count them and feel them tickle, and make a roll-up craft of your own
- For ages 3-5 and grown-up
- Wed, June 5th 1-2p.m. or Sat. June 8th 10 - 11 a.m.
- Fee: $4 per parent/child pair
Blue Jay Spring Program Directory
Very Part-time Weekend Morning
Are you an early morning park walker? Get paid to walk while you open the gates and make sure that
Every third weekend and some holidays.
Job description and application available here
. Follow application directions on the job description carefully.