Big News just landed on our desk the other day... We are so proud to announce that Bennett Contracting has been selected as a Finalist for Equipment World Magazine's Contractor of the Year award, the winning company will be announced at a banquet in Las Vegas on March 10, 2012.
We are honored to be one of twelve companies from across the nation vying for the title of Contractor of the Year. Requirements for the program include the following:
- Have annual revenues between $3 million & $15 million
- Have at least 10 years of construction company ownership experience
- Have a proven, excellent safety record
- Own at least five ride-on construction machines
- Be able to represent the construction industry in a positive way
As a finalist Bennett Contracting will receive a feature article about the company in a 2012 issue of Equipment World, a trip to Las Vegas to particpate in an industry roundtable, the Contractor of the Year banquet and attend a NASCAR race as a guest of contest sponsor Caterpillar, Inc.
A link to information about the annual competition with the 2011 winner profiled can be viewed at the following link: http://www.equipmentworld.com/contractor-of-the-year/finalists
Wish us luck!