10. Every municipality has a different set of requirements -- different permits, different costs, different forms! Fun, fun, FUN!
9. If you need a lesson in how to talk like a REAL construction guy just ask Big Jake!
8. When you say you do demolition work nearly everyone says, "Cool, what's it like to blow up buildings with explosives?"
7. Instead of a suit and tie, business attire around here includes reflective safety vests, hard hats and steel toe work boots.
6. Even if you only have one dump truck people will see your trucks "everywhere!"
5. Blue pipe = Water.
4. Purple pipe = Don't drink this water.
3. Green pipe = Ick! You really don't want to drink this "water!"
2. Much like sewer pipe, crap runs downhill in construction (from owners, engineers, contractors, building officials and then finally to sub-contractors!) LOL
1. And the number one thing we've learned being in business ten years is... It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it!